Vicodin.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xcraighebert, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ive been having constant troubles with my ladies, i think thats why im such a grouch the last week or so lol

2. I'm always grouchy when taking vikes. I love them, but sadly I'm out, and I'm not paying $2-3 a pill. Maybe one my friends has a bottle laying around or something.

3. Sorry i have not been there bro,my laptop wont even show threads which have new entries like it did before,no sound,pix,or shit!!!But my plants are 40" and going into flower this week!!!Come over and we can find solutions dude,to jcjs thread.Or PM me and ill meet ya any where you want,afyer 4pm pac. time

4. Your forgetting Vicodin is not a pure opioid, it's mixed with Acetaminophen (Tylenol). The first number 5, 7.5, 10 is the amount of Hydrocodone, the second number 500, 750, 1000 is the amount of Tylenol.

Tylenol is a big problem, it's extremely toxic to your liver and kidneys. Ever year the maximum daily amount is being reduced. Right now it is around a max of 4 grams a day, 4000 mg. But falling every year, to the point they are now recommending pain people not to take anything daily with Tylenol in it. This is why there are pure types on the market. If you want a good pill you need some nice Narco. 10/350. Again 10mg of the good stuff, and even less of the Tylenol.

Again be very careful about how much of the Tylenol your getting!

-BaC

5. Yep,Norcos were made for ppl with dependencies on hydro and they are a good pill BUT when you want the best go for the Roxicodone30mg.:),PURE HEAVEN!!!