Vicodin vs Oxys

Discussion in 'General' started by jjng5, Nov 6, 2005.

1. I've recently come across some 20mg Oxycontins. I've only ever had 5mg vicodin before and 1-1.5 can have me feeling quiet nice. I've read that 5mg of hydrocodone (vicodin) is very comparible to 5mg of oxycodone (percs, oxys). Is this correct? So would one 20mg Oxy (crushed) be just like four 5mg vicodin?

also, how much do 20mg oxys go for? the price seems high

also, i've heard people compare oxycontin to heroin. but isn't oxycontin the same as a lot of percocet packed into one pill? can't you just crush an oxycontin and divide it up into the desired dose of oxycondone and be the same as taking percs?

thanks
    jjng5

2. Yeah, an oxycodone high and a hydrocodone high will be very similar in similar dosages. OxyContin however, is time released, and would need to be broken down to get all the effects at once. You can do this by sucking on the pill until it is completely white. Then simply dry it off and crush it up or swallow it or whatever.

Hydrocodones shouldn't be blown as they contain a large amount (500mg per 5mg of hydrocodone) of acetametaphine. No reason to blow such a large amount of asparin.

Oxy's can sell for up to $1 per mg. That means up to $20 for a 20. I'd say expect to pay $10 - $20 for it.

3. I have taken both, abd believe me...go for the Oxy's. But be careful, as both are addicting. And if you take the hydrocodone don't forget to take a laxative.

4. Ok, well my problem is, I have like 270 percocet available to me, but everytime I swallow one it is followed by 3 hours of puking my guts out. If I snort it, I am completley fine but I get nice and stoned, but I am also worried about the damage all that acetominophine is doing to my sinus'. Is there anyway to seperate the two? Or another way of injestion or something.