vicodin questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dkrider34, Dec 21, 2008.

1. sup gc, i've got 12 5/500 vics and nothing to do.

in the past three house i've drank two beers, how many should i take to feel good?

i've got no bud and i havent done vicodin in over two years.

i'm just wondering what the normal dosage is

2. I'd say 4. We had 7.5/750s laying around took 3 of those and it was good until I started puking. I think my body's not a fan of Hydrocodone... it'll take Oxycodone like a champ though. lol

So getting around 20mg of Hydro in you should make you feel something.

3. Hell you could probably take 2-3 and feel something even.

I'd snart em if I were you.

4. snart? hope you dont mean snort.

take like 3 and wash it down with more beer.

5. Yes, by snart I mean snort. I'm a big fan, don't bash it if you're not, I get enough of it.

6. yea i snort them for sure otherwise they"ll make me throw up

7. ouch..my nose burns thinkin of it 500mg of APAP for just 5mg hydro :p...no bashin from me, buddy.

8. just popped three, going to take a shower and see how i feel after

9. definitely start with 3 or 4, drink a couple beers, probably wont feel a whole lot except a little drunker, but enjoy.

10. well the beers from before were worn off as i didn't take em for almost three hours after i was drinking

i ended up taking three and then a fourth an hour later
    then i my grinder together and smoke half a bowl of kief (which i didnt even know was in the grinder :hello:)
    now i'm drinking some beers and it's been a pretty enjoyable night

thanks blades you guys helped my boring night out:smoking:

11. glad to hear it, im taking jager shots all night and about to pick up an oskie of some miami fire which ive been told is completely white which im looking forward to it getting here. if you read the opiate thread youll know why im not chillin in that fuzzy opiate blanket your in right now.

12. right on man, i feel you

good luck with everything though, the whiskey should be your good friend tonight

this next beer is to you, cheers

13. JAGER buddy i dont really like liquor other than my jager, which is my best friend. im about 10 shots in and feelin great. hope your feelin the same.

14. haha see, i even forgot what you were drinking.

i'm pretty fucked up gonna go play some xbox.

damn vacation is nice