Vicodin question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AClockworkGreen, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I have previously read that you shouldnt exceed 40/4000 in vicodin becouse after that point the asprin in the pill will effect your liver. If i were to take more than that how bad would it be really? say if i only took 10 more mgs or so? anyone know? thanks

2. it will vary. its called an LD50 for a reason (lethal dose for 50% of test subjects i would assum) im fat, and so in some cases that would mean it would be higher for me (not in call cases though, depends on how the drug acts on your body.

i have taken 3250mg of tylenol in one sitting. 10 10/325 hydros, so thats 100mg of hydrocodone. idk where you got the 40mg figure from...

3. It all depends on if you use regularly. Over time the liver gets used to high doses of tylenol, So if your allready taking the max per day another 1000 shouldnt hurt you, however you may notice a little bit of pain around your liver area on your abdomen. 5000mg isnt really "that" bad. However if your a first time user id say dont do it. I got hooked on vicodin a few years ago and my liver was able to handle doses in the 7-8k mg range with no problems. but if your worried about it just do a cold water extraction. If you need a how to on this go to youtube and type in cold water extraction. (CWE basically removes all the tylenol but leaves all the hydro for you to consume worry free :hello:)

4. #4 d-block305, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    your liver breaks down tylenol so if its in your system you liver is metabolizing it. the LD is 4,000mg or 4g of apap the binder that the hydrocodone is with in a vicodin pill. you take take more hydro by conducting a CWE, i dont know where you got that 40/4000 number from the mg of hyrdo "10"/"325" the mg of apap or tylenol in a pill

5. #5 AClockworkGreen, Apr 3, 2009
    the pills i have right now are 10/1000s 10 mg hydro 10000 asprin, i just remember reading once you shouldnt take over 4000 mgs of asprin before in a day, so i was just wondering.

6. #6 ghast, Apr 3, 2009
    That should answer most of your questions man. Personally, I'm going to tell you get your ass off the vicoden/hydros and get oxycontin instead of vicoden. The aspirin in it is put in specifcally as a deterrent against abuse.

I do love my opium products, but please remember everything in moderation. None of them are very good for you. Weed on the other hand...

Look into the water solubility of dihydrocodeinone. That extracts the pure opioid love, with no aspirin or anything.It's not that easy though, and depending on the meds can be dangerous if you screw up purifying.

7. i absolutely love a clockwork orange lol
    that may be a secondary reason but acetaminophen is a pain killer, ie your generic tylenol. the mixed drugs will give a decent painkilling sensation