vicodin question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CASPER123, Dec 14, 2008.

1. i just got 1 watson 349 from a friend . was wondering if it would do anything to me i weigh 200 pounds

2. if its your first time taking an opiate then you might feel a buzz but if youve taken it befroe you mighnt not feel a buzz at all...thats for me though

3. Eh. For you, 1 will probably do as much as an Advil...

4. so did you take your vic? did it work?

i just took a vic about a half hr ago. my tooth was hurting a little so i went to my moms place and she gave me one. she said it was a 500. I broke it in half and ate em. I don't hurt right now, and i can feel a little bit of a buzz. I want to take another one but i don't think she'll give it to me.

5. I just took a vic,
    (1 broken in half). I'm not sure if i should take 2 or if this will give me a little buzz.

I don't remember if before i took a second one or not. i think i did, but idk. I didn't eat much today, just a bowl of ceral and a donut about 6 hrs ago. I just don't want to take too much and get sick from all the other shit in it.

it says on it
    M357

6. #6 windowPanes, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    That was a 5/500mg Hydrocodone with APAP (Acetaminophen)

The 5 is the number you should focus on, not the 500, or any larger number.

Hydros come in 2.5 5 7.5 and 10mgs. With apap levels like 325 500 650 750 1000.

Just helpin ya out there, oh yeah, you can Cold Water Extract all the Tylenol out of the vicodins leaving just the Good stuff in water to drink down.

Peace

EDIT: The OP also got a 5mg hydrocodone with 500mgs of acetaminophen.

7. #7 overgrowray, Jan 8, 2009

cool, i don't know much about pills, but that was pretty easy for me to understand.

yea i did a simple extraction on a bunch of tylenol 3s back in the day. i just forget how i did it, something like mixing it with warm water then putting the jar in the fridge, idk. i'll have to look it up. i just don't have time for that right now.

i weight 120 lbs. think its safe for me to take the second one? whats the max amount of Acetaminophen someone can handle before getting sick?

8. The thing i hate bout vics is that it last not but a hour and a half. like the strongest feelings. Also you shouldnt do much more than 4000mg of Acetaminophen. If you have a lot of them do a simple cold water extraction. You lose a little bit but not enough to fuss over.

9. #9 kush452, Jan 8, 2009
    I reccomend trying strong opiates. I am doped out on H right now and well its so much fun to use it recreationally and once and while. My friends and me just have our moments with heroin, coke, and others. We keep straight thought because we all know how to use drugs like that and not abuse them to a extent of addiction.

If you ever get a chance to buy Buprenorphine, Do it. You get doped out for a long long time 12+ hours. Best of all its not a opiate, it is used as help addicts get clean.

Check it out
    http://www.erowid.org/pharms/buprenorphine/buprenorphine.shtml

10. #10 overgrowray, Jan 8, 2009
    yea i know vics suck, its just all i have right now.

i wouldn't mind trying H, i've always wanted to. but i don't want to get addicted. i'm already skinny enough as it is.

my ex's mom used to give me oxy 60s every so often for free. it was cool because she was the only person i knew that had them so i couldn't get addicted, she would only hook me up like once every other week. sucks i don't talk to them ppl anymore.

i took the second pill. i already feel a little buzz so hopefully this makes it last longer

11. i'm pretty spacy. i been couchlocked for a while.

i got a phone call so i got up for a sec. when i was up i seen that it snowed a inch or so while i was spacing out. so i went out and shoveled all the side walks, i wasn't cold at all.

i'm not too high, but its sure making it so i don't feel anything. when i smoked a bowl i got pretty high. well i'm going to get off here and smoke another one, watch the green channel, then crash.

12. #12 Cameron8679, Jan 8, 2009
    Buprenorphine (pharmaceutical name Suboxone) contains Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone, which is an opioid receptor antagonist that is supposed to block the effects of opiates. Buprenorphine is most definitely an opiate, and a fairly potent one at that, which is why it causes the strong effects that it does.

The reason it's used to help addicts in ending their addiction to heroin or other strong opiates is because when used as directed (sublingually/under the tongue), it is claimed that the Naloxone in the pill will cause a long-term addict's body (or someone with a fairly high opiate tolerance to opiates other than Bupe) to block the effects of the buprenorphine. This isn't really accurate at all in the real world, as the Naloxone has nearly no effect when used sublingually or snorted, but this still remains a common misconception. With gradually lowered dosage and sublingual administration though, Suboxone can be beneficial in helping addicts slowly lower their addiction.

But definitely a great and potent opioid drug with intense recreational potential, extremely long duration, and real nice nodding. Better than some dope if you don't have a tolerance, too.

13. One won't do anything, especially if you're 200 lbs.
    I'm about 175 and i took four a couple weeks ago and that was pretty chill.
    I would'nt take more than four though because I just heard that the amount of acetaminophen(tylenol) in more than four watson 349's is enough to fuck your liver up pretty badly.

14. Take one before your doing something boring, like going to class. Makes everything just simpler, calmer, and time goes by quickly and your never uncomfortable.

15. Snort that shit son. Crush it up and blow, you should feel a lot more versus swallowing one.

16. Snorting vicodins or percs is stupid. So much filler and tylenol in there it is worthless to snort.

17. i have been doing pain pills for a while and i have found that snorting it usually gets the desired effect with less amount of pills.
    1 watson 385..hydro 7.5 eaten...id fell nothing.know if u snort that same pill you will fell actually quite good.
    but i have to agree.there is alot of filler.make sure u get the vicodin brand...got a little v on them..they usually dont have as much tylenol.or just try to find some oxy's.
    oh...and dont snort a mepergan.there evil little sons of bitches.burn like the devil,but damn there good.my fav though is the 3.25 and 5 mg percocets.mmmm

smurf