vicodin question

Discussion in 'General' started by SIR_JANE, Oct 27, 2007.

1. what does APAP and 5-500mg stand for is that vicodin?

2. APAP is Acetaminophen... You have 500mg per pill, with 5mg hydrocodone.

3. I believe that stands for 5mg of the vicodin and 500mg of tylenol, I could be wrong though.

4. yeah well i gotta bottle full of this shit my dad use to get it for his heart diesease problem he has can i take them or no

5. Hell yeah you can. Enjoy. I'd start with 3 and see how you feel. You'll get a nice 2 ~ 3 hour buzz and fall asleep easy as fuck.

6. 3 pills? is that safe i have NEVER EVER popped pills let alone vicodin..

7. Maybe start with two then. My first time I took 3 7.5's and felt fucking fantastic but I'm a big dude. No though, three vicodin isn't going to hurt you. I know it won't take more then three to get you twisted though, you might be able to get away with just two.

8. Really?

Three of the 5-500 had barely a body buzz after I railed on and popped two, I'm only 150lbs too...

9. Hmm, I had three 7.5's my first time. that's like 4 5.5's. Which still gets me a nice buzz today but I don't pop them all that often.

10. ok so I take 2 or 3 5/500mg?

And if so do i take thme hole and down them with water or do i break them in half and swallow them whole?

11. Eh, just pop them and I guess I'd take three if I were you.

12. I'd go with three if you're nervous. Just toss them down the hatch with plenty of water.

13. ok people ima take 2 for my first time ima break them in half both and chew them good..

P.S if i die its your fault:smoke:

14. You're going to regret just doing two... and you're not going to die... But if you do, RIP.

15. Worrying about death is part of the fun of trying a new drug. :p

But yeah, if you do die I'll send your mother a card or something.

16. Will you sign it for me, I may feel bad, I may not, but you might as well just in case.

17. Ugh, chewing vicodin... That is one of the most terrible tastes in the world. I wish you lots of tasty liquids. :p

18. fucken shit yer right...

well guys took 2 vicodins down them with sum cold water now I wait....:D

19. I weight 250 and I had a scrip for these things when I got burned bad on both my legs. I would take two every like.. 6 hours just for pain, but if I wanted to feel goood I'd take 2 on top of the 2 I'd usually take. After I ran out, I was constepated like no other. (Too much info?.. just a warning) As long as you're not an alcoholic, popping vics won't kill you but if you take an entire bottle, all that tylenol will majorly fuck up your liver.