vicodin prices

Discussion in 'General' started by jjng5, Mar 21, 2006.

1. I've been doing a lot of 10/500 lortabs and 15/200 hydrocodones.
    was curious how much these things sell for on the street? how much are 10mg (strongest vicodin/hydrocodone manufactured) sell for on the street usually? what do some of you pay?

also, has anyone mixed vicodin with soma? i have an array of benzos (valium, xanax, klonopin) but i've heard specifically that soma mixed with vicodin produces a heroin like high and greatly intensifies the vicodin high without creating excess drowsiness like some benzos can do.

thanks
    jjng5

2. Yea muslce relaxers are good to mix with opiates. Ive enevr heard of 15mg hydros, but lortabs go for about $4

3. I know I hadn't either. They are very rarely prescribed.

From erowid.com:
    Pure hydrocodone and dihydrocodeine or products which contain more than 15mg per dosage unit are Schedule II in the United States. This means they are illegal to sell without a DEA license and illegal to buy or possess without a license or prescription.

15mg is the max. under schedule 3 regulations. They are not manufactured by any pharmacutical manufacturer that I am aware of. I only see the custom compounds (that pharmacies must make themselves into capsules).

$4 isn't bad for 10mg lortabs. I thought they sold for more than that now a days. maybe not

jjng5

4. i think there per mg = 1$ .. not sure.. like 7.5s are seven .. and 10mgs are 10$ .. couldnt tell u for sure tho i think im thinkin of percs :shrug:

5. wow... i get 10 mg's for a buck a pop. i got 40 the other day for 30 bucks funny this is there nto even for me... i dont like pharm... there for my mom who is in a lot of pain right now and the asshole doctors dont realize it

6. I pay no more than 2 for 10MG's