vicodin pill?

Discussion in 'General' started by THC102, Aug 1, 2003.

1. ok, a friend of mine claims he has these vicodin pills and riddling pills, i know the riddlin is real, but i am a little hesitant on tryin the "vicodin" its white, and on one side a thick line is there, and on the other it says M357, I heard m360 is vicodin, but since the numbers are so close and there are a couple varieties, i am very curius, i have 2 of them, ANY HELP PLEASE

2. Vodka and vicodin? That's a bad idea. Alcohol + most pain killers is very toxic to your liver. ::just shakes his head at THC:: But eh it's not my body go for it ::shrugs::

3. watson generic for vicodin but the same effects i think the m357's are just a generic brand as well
    but not to sure
    dont take my word for it but im pretty sure

4. damn....i must get some vicodin. how many did you take?

5. yep they're generic 5.5's or 7.5's........

mixing vicodin and ritalin is a bad idea.....

they counteract each other.... one speeds you up and one slows you down......Its like playing tug of war with your heart.....then to add the alcohol on top of it....

your gonna yack.....haha

6. nothing beats a pk high..cept shrooms..

7. haha, he called them riddling pills... LMAO thats good dude.

in the first post i mean.

oh ya, and if you live vicodin so much, you should try oxycontin or heroin. both are much stronger and better.

well maybe not heroin, because its always cut with other shit that you wont want. oxycontin has clean oxycodone, and if it has other shit, like APAP (the stuff thats in the vics you took) you can extract the good drug fairly easily.

8. no dont tell him to do heroin plz

but yea riddlin sucks horribly so dont do that either..

9. note: its spelled ritalin.

10. I love vicodin more than weed. I love oxycodone too, had it once in percocet. I would like to have oxycontin just cause there is so much oxycodone in it, I could do like a 5th of a pill then put it away for a few months and do another 5th.. like 1 160mg oxycontin would last me like a year.
    Pain killer abuse is a special occasion thing for me, making it not such an abuse. It's like a 3-5 time a year kinda thing. Birthdays of friends, my birthday, christmas.. that kinda stuff.

11. I hate drugs!

Quad-Bars are crazy like you dont remeber shit!

Whats the fucking point in doing that?!?

Just do Marijuana and do some good around the block!

12. they're called xanex... an hey blacking out is all part of the night.....

you need people to peice the story togeather for you form the night before.....its almost like a game......

if you really wanna have some fun...
    get some qualudes... eat about 5-6 and drink a 12 pack....

just remember to keep the video camera rolling....cause your not gonna know what happened, i'll promise you fun on that one...

13. lmao..never a dull moment.

..or...? :D

14. How about..........

*Pop a couple valiums around 6pm*

*Have a few beers, maybe four or five, or twelve*

When you're feelin a bit tipsy and "floaty" pop 2 vicodins and 3 xanax.

And just when you thought you were fucked up, have half a beer and a quarter bottle of vodka.

Damn i'm horny now.

15. ok whats the differance between Oxycodone and Oxycontin, other than the time release of oxycontin...

and about xanex, to get a good buzz going, like for a first timer, how much would you recommend?

16. Hmmm....For a first timer.....I'd say about....

43 :)

17. 2mg with alcohol....anywhere around a six pack... more if you can drink...

18. k dude ill answer your questions.

oxycontin is the name of a pill. in that pill, the stuff that gets you high is called oxycodone. oxycodone is also in percocets and a bunch of other pills, but those are the two most known ones. its stronger than hydrocodone (stuff in vicodin) but they are both derived (is that the right word?) from codeine.

i would say start off with 2mg of xanax, that does me good. weed also works well with xanax, but if you drink alcohol with it, it makes the xanax stronger and you will black out usually. if you plan on mixing them, go easy on the alcohol. lots of ODs from benzos + alcohol.

19. thanks alot for a quick and serious answer ;)

i have access to alot on xanex and oxycodone right now, but ive been trying to ease of the oxycodone.

20. no problem dude.

xanax are pretty nice, you just dont remember anything from the night before. last time i had xanax, i had 4mgs of xanax, 2 ambiens, one valium (10mg i think) and two beers. even though i HATE beer! i woke up the next morning only to think i lost my weed, then an hour later i find an empty baggie