vicodin(hydrocodine) question?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sean216, Nov 9, 2008.

1. I have a bunch of hydrocodine 350mg pills I was wondering what the recreational dose would be and what the street price for these was? thanks for any help I don't usually do pills but I got a bunch for free

2. Send them to me and I'll see to it that they get properly used :)

3. 3 of those would be a great feeling
    but 0 is the best.
    since I dont condone those actions
    since pills are bad
    and they fuck you over.

4. lol ok I'll risk a felony so you can have my pills for free. I just took one like 30 min. ago and im already drunk but im feeling pretty good but im not planning on using any more of them

5. ya I don't ever do pills but a "friend" gave me a bunch so im going to try them and then give the rest away

6. bump does anyone know the street value?

7. are they yellow?

if they are id pay say 15 for 4 of them

8. they are white and say watson 349 on them they are the generic brand

9. i just got some tonight for 3 a piece. you could prolly get 5 though

10. thanks man I just took 2 more and I'll probably "give" the rest away to my friends

11. if youre already drunk you shouldnt need any more than two, at the very most three. its strength is multiplied several times when combined with alcohol.

12. the 350mg is apap (tylenol) you didnt say what the mg of hydro was so cant really tell you dose or price.

13. VIC 500 = 2DOLLARS A PILL VIC 750 = 3DOLLARS A PILL VIC 1000 = 5DOLLARS A PILL :wave:

14. I took a total of three last night and just finished throwing up so I don't know if it was from them or the alcohol but I felt like complete shit

15. 3-5 depending on the person

16. I am perscribed to those. I sold them for 2 a pop for the 500s. And take like 3 and you will feel amazing. :D they are very addicting though and you withdraw from them like your 1st time but not to badly, you just feel like shit a little bit and you wanna take more to get feelign good again.

17. i just want to clear something up for those who dont know the 350, 500 and 750 are not hydrocodone they are tylenol it pisses me off when people say oh i got those 500mg vicodin thats not 500mg of hydro thats usually 5mgs the smaller number is the hydro they come in 5, 7.5, 10mg. get it right people.

18. so does that mean the ones I have are tylenol because on the bottle it said generic vicodin and they fucked me up

19. I have the same ones as you sean216, the wastons. There is tylonol in them but there is also 5 mg of hydrocodone in them. You are getting messed up on the hydrocodone not the tylonol lol.

20. all im sayin is the bigger number on the bottle is tylenol so say its 5/500 the 5 is hydrocodone (the opiate ingredient responsible for the high) and the 500 is tylenol. so if you said i took 500mg of hydro that would mean youd be dead.