Vicodin and Cannabis for the night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrill, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Just chillin on a Sunday night. Blazing, took 2 Vicodin, listening to music, and surfin GC. Whats everyone else doin' tonight?

2. truuu

Im chillin, playing some madden, smokin. Got the day off tomarrow.

3. Hell yeah. Nothing like stoned video games.

4. sounds d o p e
    when I had norcos, I'd pop like 20 mg, give or take, drink 2 or 3 beers and smoke blunts. Fun times, but perks were funner.

No beer for me today, just smoked a lot. About to hit the sack, I'm hungry though, I wish BK delivered at 3:00 a.m.

5. chillen SWIM is waiting for a 1/4 of white girl

SWIM is gonna have a very fun night :)

6. lolz. hell yeah. glad i'm not the only one having fun ;-)

7. ya man just wish more people were up everyone on my aim is sleeping and im bored as shit :(

8. For some reason Vics dont do shit to me.

But hope ur having a good time

9. whenever i pop vics, i feel bomb and all, but when i smoke afterwards the weed high over powers the PK high and i feel i wasted my money. So i try to just chill off the pills

10. Well, I don't get how you guys can take 10 mg of hydrocodone and actually feel good. It takes me 30+ mg usually, and when I combine them with weed it's amazing.

11. I like xanax and smoking weed. Those vics would be nice too.

12. I wanna try getting some xanax. I've never taken it before. The pills didn't cost me anything because they were left-overs from when my sister had some minor surgery.

13. same here takes 50mg to get me high :eek:

14. haha, well that was like my first time taking it. i wouldn't say i got high, but i definitely felt it. i'll hafta try more next time.