Vicodin 7.5 500 help please

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MunchiesMan420, Oct 29, 2008.

1. I am about to aquire 6 Vicodin 7.5 500 mg for 10$.

How many should i take to get a good feeling if i am 6'1" and 230 lbs?

Ive done hydrocodones before and are these the same thing.

Thanks for your help ahead of time :D

2. Check out erowid. 6 X 500 = 3grams of APAP thats pretty high.

3. well i figure if i take 2 7.5's ill feel alright, i would never eat all 6 at once haha

4. if you have a low tolerance try 2 or 3. i have a slight tolerance so id have to take all 6 to get high and i only take opiates a few times a year. natural tolerance i guess but it pisses me off because last time i took 4 7.5's i got angry because i wasnt high enough.

5. If you've taken hydrocodone before, you should have an idea of how much your body needs.

6. Search. New topic on hydrocodones every single day. All askin the same question

7. Take 2 and see how you feel. Lots of Vicoden gets me sick though, so becareful I've puked off of 4 before, =/

8. Ive taken 5 10's before and handled it, so i decided to just take all 6 7.5s tomorrow night, hoping the APAP wont kill me.

9. Good luck man it takes me just that much to feel anything anymore ive built a tolerance to hydrocodone and slowly starting on the opiates :( the pain clinic is turning me to a herion head

10. dont blame others; you're turnin yourself into one.

11. Yah bro, just take 3. You'll be fine. I'm your height, but I'm 145 pounds... I take three. :smoking:

12. Alright guys i took them all last night, and felt alright. So i took 2 shots with it and was alright.

I wasnt even that fucked up off of all 6 of those hydro's...:confused:

13. Damn really? I have the 7.5/650 and I take 2 and feel alright. Thats odd maybe you have a natural opiate tolerance

14. I used to eat a handfull of the 5's mixed in with percs and didn't do shit for me. My opiate tolerance is sky high...

15. My homeboys got the lowest pill tolerance ive ever seen. Dude takes 1 7.5mg hydrocodone and he doesn't wanna talk anymore. Too fucked up lol he trades the 7.5 he gets from his gf for the 5mg i occasionally get

16. that's a great deal for some 7.5's, you're blessed.

if i were you, i'd take 3. 15mg is a great dose, with or without tolerance. with tolerance it will still give you a nice apreciative buzz (like what you get off of only 5mgs) and if you have little to no tolerance you'll have a great nice, feel fucking amazing, and if you decide to blaze with it, expect to nod.

anything over 4 you have to start watching how much apap you take in.

edit: wait, you took all of them and didn't feel anything? i don't think opiates are for you. some people have ridiculous tolerance for whatever reason.

17. i came up on a 120x 10/350's the yellow footballs i used to take like 6 a day just to feel the high... i finally tapered off of them tho, they are quite addictive and my tolerance was going sky high

18. Yeah i guess i do have a natural tolerance, i mean the first time i ever took hydros i took 5 10/350mg and could still function.

I did get incredibly itchy and had to take some benadryl though.

I much prefer tramadol's to hydro's, they7 just fuck me up more :)