vicks nyquil

Discussion in 'General' started by jpotter420, Mar 21, 2005.

1. ok fuck pepto bismal, i found a brand new not even opened fresh bottle of vicks nyquil, the dark liquid kind one. ive never done dxm before, and i did some research on erowid, and it had 500mg of acetaminophen per tablespoon,and on erowid, they said not to exceed more than 4000mg of that shit. well im trying to have a good trip, and how much of this nyquil should i take to have a nice trip ? it has 15 mg of dxm HBr per tablespoon, so maybe 4 or 5 tablespoons of jus chuggin would be alright ? ive tripped on mushrooms before, and is dxm kind of like that or not.....

2. my friend told me it was a drunken feeling shrooms are so hard to get around here so i wouldent mind doing something else that can trip me out like shrooms do

3. I wouldn't do it since it has Acetaminophen in it. Some people are predisposed to having liver problems after taking too much Tylenol (acetaminophen), and you wouldn't know until after you do it. Better play it safe.

BTW, moving this to General.

4. Stay away from that shit. If you wanna do dxm then get some robo cough gels. All they have in them is 15 mg of dxm. You dont want any other active ingreadients. They are gonna just make you puke.

5. DAM IT SOMEONE HELP ME PLS TELL ME I GOT VICKS NYQUIL AND DAYQUIL AND IM TRYING TO TRIP OUT .... time is runnnnnninggg out seriously it is, its friggin 11.50 PM EASTERN TIME. o yea by the wayy, i already smoked a blunt and couple bowls with a few friends earlier today, will that anyway affect my trip if i take it ? and i did eat so my stomach is filled with junk...

6. i know there has got to be someone out there who has tripped out on vicks nyquil liquid before. i just know....... o yea i got no robutussin either and i cant drive

7. I'm not sure what to tell you, I can't stop you from taking it.

If you can, go out and get Robitussin Max Strength Cough gel tablets, or Vicks 44.

If you already took it, you'll probably be fine. You might puke, though. But maybe not since you smoked some--when I used to dex smoking helped calm me down.

8. Then dont take any dxm. Jesus man... You wanna risk death for a dxm trip? Not worth it if you ask me. You asked for advice and I gave you my openion.

9. Don't take it. Take something like drixoral cough liquid caps. 30 mg of dxm alone. Or you can try coriciden cold and cough. Some people hate it but i like it. You want something with only dxm.

10. yea i know thanks for advice.... but there seriosuly has got to be someone out there who has experienced with nyquil, and well if no one replies, i guess that means that for those who has fucked with it has died.... but well shit f this

11. yeah my friend took some nyquil. it was really funny. he was like... hey, i kinda feel it.

then he passed out on his bed for the rest of the night. dont take nyquil man thats just gonna make you sleepy. wait till you get the real deal.

12. i jus took 60 ml of vicks dayquil, not nyquil cause id end up passing out, but yea 60 ml= 2 full little cups of those things u get with bottle medicine u know what im taklin about, ill give u info later

13. No, never never never never never take Coricidin Cough and Cold.

14. iv tripped on nyquil.. but i didn't do it on purpose.. i was on an emtpy stomach( i had just woken up) and i wanted to go back tosleep ( i was really sick) so i pop 2 nyquil and drink a bit of water.. 15 minutes later i am seeing people on my curins and all that crazy shit... if you wana trip id suggest taking 3 on an emtpy stomach... more then 2 but not enough to kill you :smoke:

15. How many pills would you take to get a good trip?

16. It all depends on your weight, experiance with the drug and your desired level of effects. I took 600mg of DXM my first time. That was 40 gel caps. I saw a lot of interesting things that night. Im also a fat kid so it takes more to get me high. Errowid has a lot of good information on DXM dosages. I would just read up on there.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml

17. u cant trip on nyquil. it has shit in there that makes u sleep. and if u OD on that.......ur dead. u need to do some more research there big guy.

18. These Posts Piss me off so much, Im gonna come off like a real asshole here, sry i wanna smoke a cig so bad right now

LOOK THE SHIT UP ON EROWID.ORG
    NEVER TAKE CCC UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE!!!! '
    ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING DESPERATE FOR A FUCKING DXM TRIP MAN???? IS IT WORTH YOUR LIFE???

YOUR 18, GET A CAR AND THEN YOU CAN DRIVE EH, im sure a store that sells the shit cant be that far any1

Only use stuff with the only active ingredient dxm in it
    Try to extract it
    Take 250-350 mg of dex your first time

19. my friend told me he accidentally took to much when he was sick/empty stomach, he said he felt like he was trippin, but passed out too quick to notice anything drastic.

i personally think its dumb, your that eager for a high? i would rather drop acid or eat some boomers and trip some major balls, than drink down some cough syrup, feel sick, and then trip a little.

20. DXM is a wonderful thing man, prolly my fav drug right now... Let me guess youve never tried it and are sterotyping it??? I get a lot of that from people i know who smoke... IT is a REAL drug just like the 2 you named and its effects can be just as good or better than te two youve named too.