Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vickamus' pickup thread. =)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vickamus, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I have never posted on this part of the forum before.
    Here is the end of some no-name yummy stuff.
    Enjoi!

(I've accepted the fact that I probably consume a lot of cat hair every day, so I don't really care about it on my weed, let alone in my air, or water.. And yes, I know my desk is horrendous- I got it from Wal-mart. And my shitty camera couldn't focus if I tried to zoom in any closer. Stoned logic says blurry is worse than far away.)

With flash:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Without flash:
    [​IMG]

Also, I'm a pretty broke kid. So I probably only pick up a few times a month.

2. There's a sentence you don't see much

3. ...But it's something every cat owner has to come to terms with. In fact, right now, my cat is standing in front of my monitor...just standing there, sniffing random things on my desk.

4. [​IMG]

purple goo

5. kill it

6. Nice buds. As far as the cat hair, just keep a little tray that is easy to clean off for breakin up:)

7. sorry about the quality. its just my built in webcam.

(super frosty) grandaddy purp
    lemon kush

Attached Files: