vibrators

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mr. Dank, Mar 5, 2011.

1. I wanna get my girl a vibrator. she says she never mastubates but i dont believe it. ive lived with her for over a year now and want to try something new. By the way I swear i found a electric toothbrush under her pillow without the brush on it when we first started dating. So whats a good one to get? any tips on using it on her? feel free to share past experiences as well:hello:

2. Any girl that says she doesn't masturbate has got to be lying. How can you not? Who doesn't like orgasms.

Rabbit vibrators are always fucking great. I'd be surprised if you didn't have her shaking from pleasure.

If she likes clitoral stimulation--which is my favourite--and you don't want to spend a lot of money though, get her a bullet! It's simple and cheap but god it works. :)

I don't know, just my opinion.

As for what to do, just experiment. Communicate and let her body, moans, etc. allow you to find out what feels good. Tease her a bit with it, make her want it. It's all about experimenting and communicating.

3. i got my girl the trojan vibrating touch one and she likes that

but get this, before we started dating she never had an orgasm and never masturbated

she said its weird doing it by herself?

i finally convinced her to do it but even after she had her first orgasm she still doesnt like to idk whats with her

4. [​IMG]

I bought my girlfriend a Lelo 'Alia' for Valentines day and she loves it.

5. never met a girl that didn't love their rabbit that's a great start

6. Guys buying their girlfriends vibrators?
    Why don't girls buy guys fleshlights?

7. that's unfortunately expensive

8. Rabbit. Just because it's the only one I know by name anways. I don't know anything bout vibrators.

9. Some people really do not masturbate. I don't see how, but even some guys I know claim they don't get sexual urges.

Girls are verrrry horny though. If I were you I'd just get her a traditional vibrator. Maybe water-proof in her favorite color? Also maybe not something bigger than you... Lol. She could fall in love with it more than you... I've seen it happen.

10. Either lying or fuckin missing out haha.
    I bet you anything, those stuck up bitchy girls who everyone hates are the very ones who never touch themselves. Its against their religion or something. But yeah, if they got a good dildo they'd be fine :D

Oh and i'll have to echo everyone and give a +1 to my good old friend, the rabbit. Can't go wrong with a rabbit
    :smoke:

11. Cause they could just skip the middle men and bang their dudes themselves...

12. I didn't masturbate til I was 19..So yeah she might not masturbate. I don't get why people have a problem with that and claim that girls must be lying about it. Some girls just don't do it. My boyfriend got me a bullet and I use that a few times a month, maybe even more some months. I can go months without using it also. I highly doubt I would masturbate if the boyfriend didn't get me the bullet.

Anyway..

The one he got me is Le reve by Pipedream. They are cheap and they look discreet. Quite powerful too. It has a 3 speed option. It's also incredibly quiet..which is something I really like about it. Only negative thing I can say about it is the batteries it takes. They are watch batteries. They're cheap to buy but it's just annoying cos I'd rather have rechargeable batteries.

[​IMG]

13. Do those vibrating dick rings actually make your peen vibrate well at all, or as that just for the clitoral stimulation?:eek:

14. Guys get pleasure from them also..lol. You can use them solo or with a partner.

15. If your girl says she doesn't masturbate you should get a bullet. They're greatt; cheap, small, and not intimidating.

Maybe it's just me, but if someone gave me this:

[​IMG]

When I never even masturbated before I'd kinda be like uhhh...you want me to do what with that?!? :confused:

16. because most guys would prefer just to fuck??

17. The sexually abused.

18. then why buy them a vibrator in the first place?

19. well by a guy getting a girl one it would be for her to please herself

if i guy wanted to please him self he'd either jack on off...or actually have sex

unless he's into fucking tubes of plastic? :rolleyes:

20. Someones obviously never tried a fleshlight.
    inb4"Someones obviously never had pussy"