Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vibrating

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weedguy42, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ok so I smoked for my third time and finally got high or so my friend said. The thing was was I felt like my entire body was vibrating as well as my vision. Has this happened to anyone else and will it stop eventually because it didn't feel bad, but it wasn't great either.

2. Lol. You just had a body high sensation, it's nothing

3. LoL i came back from a couple week t-break and felt the exact same way.

4. you were what we like to call "HIGH"

5. Yes it will stop, i had that to when i first got high

6. Ok cause I jest felt like I couldn't really do anything I guess that was the couch lock

7. This documentary covers most of the symptoms that stoners have to deal with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - ‪"High as F#%k" Music Video‬‏[/ame]

8. My phone just vibrated when I saw the title. Weird. But on topic, it does happen, feels good imo :D

9. Yeah it was just kinda wierd and I wasn't expecting it

10. it wont ever be that intense again

11. Learn to like the feeling

12. Alright thanks for all the replies

13. #14 OGkushak, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  14. Dude, that will probably never happen again if you keep smoking regularly. Shit happened to me first time I smoked and it was just flat out awesome. Never did get that high or reaction again. Even smoking the same strain :(

15. Vibrators.

16. ......Ever thought about doing standup?