Vibrating headphones

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BabyToker, Jan 20, 2006.

1. I have this pair of headphones that are simply huge. I don't really know how else to describe them. Anyway, there's a special feature on these that allows you to turn on a "mega-bass" thing or something and then control how much. And so then when you turn on this mega-bass, the headphones vibrate with the bass!

I'm listening to Sublime (as always) and it's so cool to feel the vibrations against my ears. Anyone ever have these or heard of these or know what I'm talking about?

2. I saw somebody with those, but the vibrations caused minor distortion on the bass, and the sound quality overall wasnt that great, although there was a mighty bass.

3. i love those types of headphones when u high and u feel that vibra bass its incredible!!. i wanna buy them. dont ipods come with those type of headphones?

4. No idea wtf your talking about, but my dad is an audio engineer so he gave me an extra pair of headphones, they're about $600 studio ones, sound quality is amazing. Just sit there blazed and you feel like your sitting alone at a concert.. crazzy

5. my cousin had those, he was a band guy, idkwhy he liked em but they look like earmuffs lol

6. i love those Bose noise-cancelling headphones... you cant hear a thing when you put them on, and the sound is amazing. It looks goofy, though. i like em portable

7. wow my mind is in the gutter:eek: i thought you were going to go somewhere completely different with this thread haha

8. Heh, for once my mind wasn't in the gutter... Go figure :)