Vibrating Cock Ring (assuming they dont already exist)

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by LuxTenebris, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Alright, so I just got to thinking after seeing a topic about needing to buy a vibrator

Some men, feel threatened by vibrators, and like the vibrator could replace them because it can do things they cant.

So, as a stoned piercing affionade, I had a highdea. You know how there are vibrating tongue rings, for oral sex (take it from my personal experience from using one, they are the most awkward thing you could possibly have on your tongue, but sweet jesus, do they ever work)? Well why not cock rings that vibrate? Now not many guys are okay with having a needle go anywhere near their dick, but for the ones who are.... well I bet their girlfriends/wives have some choice words for them :p

2. #2 *guest, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  3. #3 500sd, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    wait...cock ring with a needle? what the fuck? 
    am i missing something here? 

4. They do the piercing with a hollow needle

5. Ooh. I see. You meant vibrating dick piercing jewelry. 

6. Oh wait, apparently there are two kinds of cock rings, and the ones that exist, arent the ones I meant.

Yay! Vibrating dick piercing jewelry is original :smoking:

7. Lmfao. Piercing with vibrator in the dick, if a girl wants her man to go to such drastic measures i would without doubt tell her to literally go fuck herself! I know u did not mention that your girl asked for it or anything but just saying. If it is so important for a girl to feel vibration when beeing fucked or when playing with herself then she should
    be the one to penertrate her own skin with something that is sounding so discomforting as a vibrating pussyjewlery.. or simply trick her saying this is a new state of the art dildovibrator when it actually is a stungun with loads of ampere! Just joking ;)

8. If it gets her off, I'm game.But the cockrings that do exist now suck IMO.

9. [quote name="TejasBoi" post="19362688" timestamp="1390052835"]If it gets her off, I'm game.But the cockrings that do exist now suck IMO.[/quote] if you're willing to spend $100 the lelo cockring is really nice. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app