Vibram Five Finger

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Happysack, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Has anyone got these?

Vibram FiveFingers: Classic - Male

I saw them and got really excited about them, all the reviews are 5star.

I got excited when someone linked me them and linked them to my girl and I guess she got me them for my birthday, I fucked that up by buying a pair which should get here today! But it would have been better as an awesome birthday present.

I was thinking they would be fantastic for light hiking and general use, yoga and around the house.

Curious if anyone else has tryed them.

2. O yeah just got them they rock! Yoga like never before!

3. Awesome :O I got some Black on Black KSO (keep stuff out :p) Vibrams :D Getting here Sep 2nd, a week BEFORE my birthday! :p Woot for early self present :p 1+'d ya there :p

Glad to here (again) that they are worth it :p I'm stoked!

4. Yeah they are nice, I think mine are too big though, might have to takem back to REI and get a size down but I don't want to wait to have them again :D

I got the classics, doing yoga in them has been nice for grip, I want to go on a nice hike with them and see how they perform but I can't hike due to knee injury :mad:

5. Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was looking everywhere for these. They are sold out pretty much all over (online and here in town).

After digging and digging, I finally found one place with them in stock. Got them ordered and he shipped the next day. I had some questions and he was quick to respond (within a few hours actually). If anyone else is like me and can't find them, I got mine at crossroadsonline.com.

6. dude those would be really good for every day use around here. could run from the police so easily. its like being barefoot but you got protection from the elements on the ground.

7. highly recommend them. i was one of the vibram pioneers down in laffy. running from the cops in them may not be such a good idea, well not at first. you run with different muscles with these shoes. when you get them, go run a mile in them. the next day, your calves and feet will be sore as fuck, even if you run everyday.