Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Viable seed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jakegetsbaked91, Oct 16, 2013.

1. What up blades, my buddy is getting into growing also and lucked out and found this in a bag of Girl Scout cookies ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381895275.160569.jpg

My only wonder is that little bald spot on the top left.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. lol just germ it and find out.  its not that hard.  just put in in a glass of water for 2 days

3. That's what I told him but he's basing this whole grow idea off this one seed lol don't wanna break his heart and tell him it's a dead seed

4. Thats not to smart to base his whole grow off 1 seed. He could get over a month in and find out its a male. So could be a waste of time.

5. If I see the spot you're talking about it is where the sprout will come out.

I would NOT put it in a glass of water.  I would put it in paper towels inside a not ziped ziploc bag between two plates stood on edge in a dark Cabinet where the temp will be at least 70 and check it after 2 days.

Don't put all your eggs....  Don't put all your hopes on one seed, especially if you don't know if it is a feminized seed.  It has a 50% chance of being a male.  And if it came from a plant grown from a feminized seed it very well may be from hermi and will porbably make a hermie.

6. I've told him all these same things but he still thinks he's gonna be golden lol.

I have 4 or 5 chemdawg seeds stashed away I might let him try.