vhit reload

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Loonygoon, Jan 20, 2014.

1. So Ive been using for the past week or so and its great !! Except it completely burns my weed with the dry herb attachment. I bought it with a ego c twist and I've tried doing different voltages but it still burns. I've been trying to vape bud with the wax atomizer but while I get no visible vapor but I did get pretty baked

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm thinking about whether or not I should get some shatter from the shop and see how that works out

3. How often do you have to replace the coil do you know?

4. I managed to burn out one of the concentrate coils by turning up the voltage more than it was supposed to. Other than that, I wouldn't be able to tell you. The dry herb atomizer is getting all gunked up with resin and ash but it still works. I try to clean it after every use so that's probably why

5. how well does it work for the concentrates

6. I never actually got to try it with concentrates :(

7. Anybody else have trouble with little packing thing comes off the mouth piece? I think I overused it when I first got it and now it keeps popping off

8. I love it!  If you're careful, you can actually vape.

9. I appreciate all the info you've given about the product, about to purchase it now. 
    How did the replacement coils work out for you? Since they're a different company I didn't want to order them without reassuring myself. Thanks again

10. So I have an Itaste Battery and the Vhit Reload W&D and I'm having one hell of a time trying to clean the screen. Every few hits that gets so clogged you can't even hit off it. How do you clean yours?