Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Veterens

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Loonygoon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. My mother is retired military and she suffers from ptsd, she use to give me hell growing up about my smoking/drinking habits because she's the goody goody out a family of thugs/pimps/cant get rights and ect. She respects my habit long as i respect her house we agreed to disagree a long time ago. Now dealing with ptsd, depression from coming and trying to re get to know her family after being gone the better part of her 20 years, and headaches as well as other physical restraints, she came to me a few months ago and asked me if i could help her get some green. We werent on great terms at the moment and it was akward so i said hell no that aint you(only because all the hell she use to give me as a child for my habits). a few months down the road after realizing the severity of her struggle and gaining a better understanding of ptsd, i feel fucking selfish for holding out on the woman that gave me life so i will be getting my mom high as a surprise for her bday. Any other soldiers or veterens who can relate to her struggle or army brats who have seen it first hand.

2. meant to post this in the genral qna if someone can move it