Veteran Psychiatrist Calls Liberals Emotionally and Mentally Ill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DayDreamin, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill

For sure..:smoke:

2. the ones who preach tolerance tend to be the least tolerant.

3. A republican cult member for sure.
    He's just a quack and a traitor to his medical oath by saying such propaganda crap.

"Liberals are selfish" :confused:

4. what about all the "conservatives" that are into wars, jailing people for smoking weed, anti gay, etc..

are they considered emotionally and mentally stable?

what kind of Psychiatrist is this, that he can diagnose people without even examining them, based on political label?

5. If you are wrong, that must make me right!

6. a GOVERNMENT employee type...of Chicago...says enough.

7. #7 TheDankery, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    This is so stupid.

Somewhere, Roger Ailes just ejaculated over this "story". You know this guy will be hocking this book all over Fox News.

edit: actually, this is from four years ago. So he probably already was on Fox several times.
    I must reiterate:

This is so stupid.

8. This guy may be on to something... Although I don't think its a mental illness as much as this guy adequately described the psychology of some liberals. But it doesn't really bother me that he's presenting it as a mental illness after all the times that liberals have called Ron Paul and economic liberty crazy, payback is a bitch!

9. Well, it certainly takes some sort of mental deficiency to vote for Obama again. This shrink might be onto something.;)

10. Anyone who supports either the Republican or Democrat Party is emotionally and mentally ill...;)

11. I agree that liberals have mental issues. The main issue is just a lack of logic and intelligence, but I do think there are some other mental/emotional problems as well.

12. True, all those saying "I like what Ron Paul has to say, but I think he's just unelectable" are definitely mentally deficient. The "sheeples" mentality..." must follow Fox/NBC news..." completely brain dead.

13. My take is I like some of what Ron Paul stands for, but his religious beliefs make him unfit for my support, an example being his support for the 2008 presidential candidate of the ultra-religious, reactionary Constitution Party, who want to change the Constitution and put religion in government - and that's just for starters. They're so bad, even the most conservative relgious-right leaders have rejected them, but not Ron Paul - nope, he supports them and has receives a great deal of support back from them.

14. is that your only response in defending liberals haha, he said loads of other valid stuff that you just skipped over.

15. aren't you irish?

16. Yes.
    Are Irish people not permitted to comment on topics related to US politics ?:confused:

17. This is 'Murica, if you don't like it, you can...

Oh wait :confused:

18. The Irish have been victims of Imperialism before so smokinp brings a unique prospective to American Imperial Politics.

19. Most American's can't/don't even comment on US related politics.

20. #20 DayDreamin, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    What are you talking about? Read the article again..

Baseless claim.

I must reiterate: Baseless claim.

qft

This article isn't about parties.

Read it again.

.....actually comment on the article.

But no, I understand, it hits too close to home for many... It's apparent in some of the comments.. :cool: