Veteran advice for noob bong buying?

Discussion in 'General' started by satiburn, May 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I've come to realize bongs are awesome. haha. As such, I am buying one in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone knew good brands or models of bongs?

2. ROOR's are my favorite

3. Anything glass is good. Stay away from the acrylics they get pretty nasty

4. Thanks dudes!

5. Don't always assume brand names are good. Most brand names are, but some are pricey as hell and no better.

Get something with thick glass, you will cry when it breaks.

6. like newbgrow said, name brands are good but you usually pay for the brand. Every headshop has QUALITY no name glass probably blown by the shop that is of equal or greater quality than a big name brand. Stay away from China glass altogether(that means don't buy from your local tobbacco shop) for alot of reasons low quality, imperfections, poor design, child labor,

basically BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I like my Pure Glass beaker. It's really sturdy, thick glass. All parts are made completely of glass so it's simple to clean and sanitary. Ice catcher and a big fat bowl on it.

Also, don't call them bongs in the head shop, it's an amateur move that'll get you kicked out.

8. ^^ good point about the terminology every rookie makes that mistake once in life.

9. nothing weirder than getting fucking screamed at for saying bong in a room full of them lol

10. #11 Mendi769, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    False. :). Haven't done it yet knock on wood.

11. Some good starter brands
    Manifest glass works/MGW
    Smoke yourself numb/SYN
    Zob
    Or if you want something extremely smooth get a dwb waffle to double disk.If you want something simple get a ssfg tube with a showerhead downstem.