Very young girls with very big tit's..your take on this phenmenom ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Dec 9, 2010.

1. HMMMM I think we are going to need more information.

We definitely need some pictures to better understand this phenomenon

2. damn bruh postin pics of your step daughter on a weed forum

3. Very cool photo chicken (the last on on the right, the black and white one) did you take it?

4. yeah ,, some blades,,and bladettes want to see what a person looks like that dont have a collar bone,,,she looks normal,,,

i guess they thought she would look odd or something....

and my stepdaughter proablly smokes more weed than you do<-------:p

so why not throw her pic on here,,, hell in 3 more yerars she'll be a member of g-city<<<<:cool:

5. This might of been said already, I know some people said about stuff in food, but fluoridation, it's in the water supply, and the food. A recent experiment has shown that it fucks up your pineal gland (third eye, some people believe it is the seat of the soul, and some believe that's where the DMT in your body might be produced), it produces serotonin and melatonin. When we're kids it's said melatonin production is high, but when we hit puberty it's very low, so having less melatonin might have something to do with puberty.

6. you are the greatest parent of all time, i had to master stealth smoking.

I started smoking cannabis because i had Huge anger issues... as in id be kicking your ass for next to no reason...and me being on the short side...i had more than enough people stepping my way... anyway, im the chillest person you'll ever meet now :smoke:

anyway in my high school....i understand your issue, some of these younger girls have some Huge gazongas at a young age, with all the growth hormones these companies use for their own profit, damn right knowing what their doing to the people who consume their products

i can understand how these guys are getting arrested for having sex with these 15, 16 yr old girls...considering they look at least 20

7. You gotta ask for ID.

Plus you gotta scan that shit to make sure its not a fraud. :wave: :D :smoke:

8. i think 15 is normal to be havin tits. i got mine when i was 15. but i barely had any at 14, and then got them at 15. before 14, nothin. but my little sister is 12 and has titties. i'm like wtf? definitely weird, definitely.

9. Now that is some funny shit.

10. That's bullshit! I drank so much milk when I was younger, where are my boobs?! :(

--
    I agree with the breast reduction surgery when she's older if it continues to a be a problem. Not too sure what you can do about it now, though.

11. I read some study where girls were hitting puberty at an earlier and earlier age, they suggested the food supply as a problem as well. but the number of people they had in the study was low as shit so keep that in mind

still though, we've been putting all sorts of things in our food without any real study over the effects overlong periods of time, i'm talking generations. there's probably worse things slowly developing then big ol titties, i should start eating only the food i catch i should

12. Man go to Brazil, the females there are all so busty it is just amazing...and girls just aern't the same when you come back to the US.

13. I've been a vegetarian since I was twelve, so I can see why I am 'large' in that area. I've been the same size since I was sixteen except when I was pregnant.
    But seriously, a few a weeks ago I saw a ten year old with bigger boobs then me. That's depressing. I'm like an A cup because of my eating habits, and that ten year was at least a C.

14. Aww she's cute, but yeah her breasts are pretty big, you could try getting her some full support bras, kinds with the full back and not little straps, and bigger cups, and it will help take any strain off her back and shoulders and whatever else happens with no collar bones and larger boobs or maybe try organically grown food with no hormones or chemicals, and see if they decrease or whatever happens if you stop ingesting hormones, I'm not big in science or anything so it's just guesses, I know the full support bra would help though

15. She'll probably need breast reduction surgery when she gets older.

16. When you go to lose weight, the first thing you lose is your boobs because they are mostly fat.

17. my bad...not funny now

18. if your concerned with the weight doing something bad to her chest, she should be fine unless she lies on her back.

correct me if i'm wrong but isnt most of the weight from breasts on the top and back of the shoulders?

if she has a good bra and good posture, maybe some strength exercises on the back muscles would help. nothing too strenuous.

19. #80 Daft Funk, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
    I never actually thought about the growth hormones in meat these days. It makes sense though. The only thing that makes me rethink the idea is that you would think all that horomone stuff would die once you cook the meat.

But im most likely wrong.

I understand your concern too. She will probably have back issues someday too.