Very young girls with very big tit's..your take on this phenmenom ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Dec 9, 2010.

1. MY STEPDAUGHTER WHO IS 15 has the biggest tit's ive evr seen on a young girl,,, shes a thin petite girl....

not a sicko ive been around her since she was 3 ,,,,me and my woman have known each other since 95' we have only been a '' couple'' for 5 years,,,,

she has a set that would make a 30 year old woman cry....i explain to her that some if not most men are going to want to be with her just because of her body,, AND NOTHING ELSE,,

she has a birth defect,,,,she was born with no collar-bones,,,,,

AND I KNOW AS SHE GETS OLDER SHE AINT GOING TO HAVE THESE COLLORBONES TO SUPPORT THE WEIGHT OF HER TITS,,,,,,,

> thread topic>

i believe it has something to do with the ''GROWTH HORMONES'' that are injected into our meat supply,,,,,and passed to the consumer thru consumption of these meats,,,,

ive heard a lot of people saying that in thier youth young ladies werent built the way they are now,,,,,

have you noticed this in some young girls you interact with?

that they seem to be OVERDEVELOPED for such a young age,,,,and what do you think makes this happen ?:cool:

2. you sure are interested in your step daughters tits

3. LMAO.

anyways, yeah. girls have been developing huge tits and what not really early lately. shits crazy.

4. she has no collorbones,,,,im more intrested in her future '' discomfort'' issues,,,,

....i debated on which forum to throw this topic in....

the thread is about,, if you think growth-hormones in our meat is making our kids develop too quick,,,,

:rolleyes:

please dont reply insinuating im sick by noticing,,,,it will only make me mad,,,,

a concerned father.. is a lot different than a sicko.:cool:

5. with 15 yr old chicks runnin around lookin like there in there twentys are definately jail bait, Start checkin I.D's. HaHa

6. #6 Rattlesnake Bob, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
    i agree i keep hearing girls are getting their periods at younger and younger ages... i also agree about the meat hormones, but that only comes from what my mother has always told me in hopes of getting me to eat healthier so it may or may not have any basis in reality :rolleyes:... but i mean seriously all these kids growing up on mcdonalds 3x or 4x a week their whole lives... shit can't be positively affecting the developing body

7. Ya I knew an 11 year old with DD's in middle school...it was insane.

I honestly couldn't tell you, because if it is indeed the growth hormones in todays food, what the hell happened to me? :laughing: I could use a little more...

and I doubt there'd be girls with A cups if this was the case unless they stayed away from that shit.

Perhaps she should consider breast-reduction surgery?

8. You know, if you want people to give you respect on a topic, perhaps you shouldn't use terms such as "tits." My mom always taught me to use the term "breasts" as a sign of respect when you're discussing them in public.

As to the topic at hand, there may be some truth to your thesis; sure does make being a vegetarian look good - though then again there's some sort of issues with soy and larger breasts as well.

9. that part made me shit my pants ahahah but yeah i love young girls with big ass titties too.

10. In sixth grade, there was this one girl that I could have sworn had enhancement surgery of some kind. I mean, it was seriously frightening the cup size she had in comparison to everybody else at that age.

Well, it was great for a lot of people at the time, but frightening to me now.

:laughing:

You make an interesting point chicken, as this phenomenon seemed to spring up in the past couple of decades than any other time in history.

11. Ha ha, yeah I agree with this dude. Call em' breasts dude. Reading about a grown man talking about a young girls "tits" just made me extremely uncomfortable. No offense dude, but onto the subject at hand:

I think it has to do with the environment. The food, the atmospere, all this artificial crap we keep eating and using in and on our bodies. But that's how the world goes, not just with this. We follow the times, you know? Whatever the media instills in us, we do, we buy, we act, we jump on the bandwagon. Sucks, but what can you do? Move to an undeveloped/unruled country?

Actually, that's a good idea. I'm moving to Jamaica or something..

12. relax its all jokes, but when you are referring to your step daughter's chest as "tits" id consider that inappropriate. It would be one thing if it was your wife or something.

but there was a girl in my grade whos tits were huge and a lot of people were wondering if they were fake.

13. KFC and McDonald's... :(

14. perhaps i could have used the word '' breast's''

but it just aint part of my vocabulary,,,,,

i know in my area we have a lot of chicken-houses,,, and a local '' young and tender'' chicken processing plant,,,,

the feed that they give these young birds are full of steroids,,, they only live 90 days,, and then they are wrapped in plastic,,,,

my uncle delivers feed to cow farms,, chickenhouses,,,,,he has told me the feed he delivers cant be bought in your local store,,,,because of the growth hormones that are in it,,

.. i just feel so bad for my daughter,, because i know that later in life she's going to have massive complications because she dont have a collarbone,,,,,to support her '' BREAST'S''

and to tell the truth,,, she looks deformed,,, they are too big for her size,,,,:eek:

15. k I'll try this again...

16. /thread.

But seriously, does the girl have a problem with her large breasts? I'll assume no, because hell, she's a chick and she'll learn how to keep a man around (for a little while...) But if she isn't bothered by it, there's nothing anyone can do.

17. You wont find any 15 year old boys complaining

18. exactlly,,,,my phone rings off the hook,,,,

i quit answering it long ago,,,,,

it's allways for her,,,:cool::p

19. i would answer the phone and question them for like 5 minutes straight and really intimidate them haha, will make them slow down on the phone calls haha

20. I think 15 is the normal age for that to happen, it's usually when everything starts becoming more womanly

If I saw a 12 or 13 maybe even 14 year old with huge ass tits I would be like wtf but a 15 yr old seems normal to me, I was 15 just 5 years ago, I had full a full sized rack then