Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

very weird...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zizer, Nov 5, 2010.

1. hello as i said in my introduction i had this question i have smoked alot of weed in my life and this is the weirdest thing ever, im not gonna try it because i read on google it might contain Cocaine, well its this weed it smells like REALLY strong mint, here are some pictures, also please can some one tell me if its actually bud or even better what kind of bud it is?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks!

2. cocaine dosnt smell like mint

smoke it man, it dosn't look contaminated or anything.

The worst thing that can go wrong is that you hear crackling when the bud is burning, after u hear that, its probably laced or something and i would throw it away...

Just smoke it and dont waste money, i would love to have some of that right now..

3. I don't think anyone would sell you weed thats laced with cocaine, because that would be expensive for them. I'd say smoke one hit see what happens.

4. How did google tell you it was covered in coke?

Yea, it looks like bud dude, although not so great photos so not to much detail can be seen..

5. alrite ill try a bowl i guess. but this this was expensive its around 5grams, for 120$ so im expecting it to be good stuff i hope...

6. dam dude u got ripped off

5g suppose to go for 100, u got ripped a gram...

that stuff better make me want to jizz my pants if im paying extra for it, so smoke up and hope for the best :hello:

7. yea thats what i said but i mean, its suppose to be like GOOD. so lets pray :D

8. If your paying 20 a G straight up, your getting ripped off..

9. well to me bro, money is not a problem

10. in atlanta, good stuff cost 20 a gram...

hopefully i can get my hands on some good seeds and grow my own, would save me a shit ton of money and hassle to find someone

but this dude is paying almost 25 a G which is just....sad

11. Damn! $24 a gram and thats buying at a large enough scale to get a discount? Either its really fire green or you got ripped off. Don't worry about lacing, that doesnt happen too much

12. shit looks good to me...doesnt look like no 25 dollar a gram shit...but looks pretty nice

13. i pay 20 a g but this time this guy i cop from said this is VERY good stuff and me and my friends are gonna go burn this weekend and its my birthday weekend so im like alrite lets give it a shot.

14. if it is laced with cocaine...enjoy!

15. lmfao, im not really into that shit thats why..

16. your dealing lacing the weed with cocaine just dosn't make sense. 1 he'd be losing money, cocaine isn't cheap, and 2 if you od or bug out about his weed he knows you aren't going to go back to him

17. I pay 20 for a g sometimes, normally get 1.2-1.4 of Dank for 20 though, but my dude is NY bestfriend and I rarely buy only a G..

but if your buying quantity you should be getting price breaks..

18. well i scaled it and its 5.4g so its really not that bad of a deal

19. I too pay 20/g, but getting charged even 100 for 5 grams is a rip off.

20. All i have to say then is I wish I knew you cuz i could be making a shit ton of money ;)