Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very weird scary high (haze)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swirl, Apr 12, 2009.

1. OK long story short, me and one of my new friends got a dime of haze and was smoking it last night while walking in the city. we were talking and i found the conversation really interesting and starting paying attention to it deeply. :)
    When walking, i notice we were walking and wasnt really going anywhere, everytime i was to look up, it was the same store and buildings, i then said to him we need to stop and just chill, so we did, the conversation we had, i understood but everything else seem like it was repeating itself. Just went on for like three hours, maybe 2. I kept hearing like everyone was talking about me (the people on the streets, train and bus)while on on my way home, two ladies sat a few sits in front of me. They were like praying out loud, the type u see sometimes on the train that just say stuff like Jesus this and that and you should be getting to know the lord and all. but she was saying stuff only i knew and we were actually talking in our minds. Now I'm pretty sure i wasnt high this time, they stopped talking to me when the bus was in my area.

Never again! My friend was cool and didn't trip when high.

2. You overdid it on a strong Sativa (haze). Next time smoke less of it.

3. You should always start off small with any new pickup, to gauge the potency of the green and your personal tolerance. Once you get a feel for the strength, then you can limit yourself so you don't get scary highs.

4. my friend smell it and said it was really strong. i just gave him $10, i don't know what he put down if any. but it smell good to me and strong.
    Man, i was out of it!