Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very weird reaction to weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 123Hellothere123, Sep 24, 2017.

1. So i stopped smoking for a long time over a year. Go back after a while just to do it once. Smoked less than half a gram. For like 3 months after that I felt less smarter felt out of it disconnected. weed wasn't laced. Am I just one out of a million to have such a weird reaction?i would even say it affected me ona spiritual level. What you guys think problem is?

2. Possibly Depersonalization - Derealization disorders. You'd
    have to consult a therapist and/or Psychiatrist to be sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They dont call it the Devils Lettuce for no reason. It done stole ya soul.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I am just guessing this is the first or second time you have ever smoked. In my personal experience your subconscious is playing tricks on you, for me the first time I smoked I had a few of these feeling because my younger self believed the shit you see on t.v (anti cannabis ads). Smoke small amounts with friends and most importantly weed, pot, cannabis ect IS NOT BAD FOR YOU . But if you do have an underlining mental illness cannabis use can't always help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Weed will HELP you, not HURT you. All that shit is coming from inside your head; it's not coming from the weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I smoked for a few years. Stopped for over a year and then I went back and got this weird reaction.

7. What exactly is going on? I'm willing to give weed one more try but if I get this reaction again then fuck it.im not even imagining shit i really felt out of it for few months. I know weed is not bad for you. During the high I was ok thou.

8. It's you. Not the weed. See a psychiatrist, weed doesn't cause these problems.

9. Had this happen plenty of times after i stopped for a few months then started back.

I kept it slow then got where I could smoke a blunt or 2 a day and your back in it lol.