Very Weak White Widow Stalks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AkbeakSunjun, May 11, 2015.

1. I'm currently growing 4 white widow plants. They're about 3 weeks old and still need to be tied to a pen in the soil. If I cut the string then the plant will sag over. The leaves are nice, green and healthy. Any advice? I can't put a fan outdoors as they're pretty deep in the woods. Thank you very much!

2. Are they getting enough sunlight?

3. Sounds like they arent getting enough sunlight or breeze to strengthen them. Heres my silver widow at 3 weeks uploadfromtaptalk1431455690287.jpg

4. more light and gentle fan blowing on them will strengthen them. When I have that happen I re bury seedling to cover more of stem and they will grow better after reburying stem.

Yep and after time roots grow out of the stem. Another thing Jorge Cervantes mentioned that I never thought of is that you bury the root ball much deeper when you do this which allows roots to go diving even deeper for water. Topsoil may dry out but there is almost always moisture down deep.