Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very, very nasty bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Apr 3, 2008.

1. 5 day drought, only one thing to do, smoke the OG Kush that just came in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    high res*
    http://i32.tinypic.com/142usm.jpg

taxed. Very heavy high, medicated type stone. Unbeleivable smell. I took like 10 pics but only two came out, i'll take some more tomorrow.

2. Nice bro! You cant go wrong with that. In fact that is my favorite strain. Sick pickup, and i have a little bit left myself.

3. shwag-ass shit.

4. Awesome looking buds man, I love me some kush

5. Dam man you always got some sic buds, nice pick up

6. nice bud and after a 5 day drought, well thats just what the doctor ordered.:smoking: nice camera to by the way, good resolution.

7. Nice buds, you enjoy that! :smoking:

8. Yeah i've got some of that right now. It's sick.

9. you need to burn the piss out those nugs.

10. if there was five days with no bud i would go on vacation. for bud.

11. When my friends get hear i'll make sure to get full milk shots. It's hard to take them of myself for some reason.

12. damm my mouth is watering....why cant we get anything like that here???? i think texas really does suck, the laws suck, the cops suck and the weed sometimes sucks

13. WTF are you on? That aint no shwag moron. To the OP nice pickup,i hate when there are droughts.

14. LOL at you. scoobydooby obviously knows its dank, he's a veteran :smoke:

15. ^^^Yeah, but that isnt any schwagg-ass shit.

16. Uhhh. Yeah...You're retarded. I don't appreciate you calling Scooby my boy a moron. :wave:

He was obviously be sarcastic..look at the title of the thread.

17. Nah man he's right that is some shitty ass swag all the way through....you're the moron for thinking thats even a nice pickup:D

18. im sure he was being sarcastic :rolleyes:

19. damn idk how the OP smokes that man, looks like it is from mexico! hahaha dont ya love internet sarcasm? and how people dont understand it?

on a more serious note, looks hella tastey but it appears fresh fresh from the pics, was it cured properly though? (cant judge dryness too well based on a pic lol)