Very very close call...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MUSHbag, May 30, 2009.

1. Ok I had the worst experience so far with cops last night... I got a ride from a friend to the movie theater to meet some girls and all that, and later that night around 10:00 we were just hanging around the front of the movie theater, and I was sitting on the sidewalk and some douchebag walks up behind me as if im in his way or something (he could have easily walked around me) so he stood there for like at least 15 seconds, then i got up and said "you could have fucking went around me" not knowing he would here me but he did, and he was with his wife and a baby, so then about 30 minutes later I see a cop driving by, and the guy I said it too was talking to the cop car about 200 feet away from us, mind you I had a bag of weed, a little coke, and a shit load of pills on me. I forgot I had it all in my pocket. So the cop car pulls up to where im standing, gets out of his car and tells me to come to him, he takes me aside and starts asking me questions like did I tell a man to fuck off when he was with his wife and 2 kids, I was like noooo and I started to explain what happened, and he is like "you wanna re-think that" Then I am like, if you would just let me talk I will tell you what I said, I started to explain once again and he cut me off and was like "look, do you think some guy is going to randomly come up to me and tell me you told him to "fuck off" " I was like "what I said was you could have fucking went around me, and I didn't notice he had 2 kids with him, because he was standing behind me the whole time like I was in his way, plus they were only babies" Then he was like weel still thats not appropriate, blah blah, and so he asked me my name and shit and where I live and how old I am, then, ANOTHER cruiser pulls up with a fucking dog barking inside of it, and another cop gets out, and walks up to me and gets like literally 8 inches from my face ( I was high as hell) and I kind of paused for a minute and he sat there staring me down, and I felt like I had to shit so bad haha, so then they are both talking to me and the fat guy with the canine car was a COMPLETE asshole, like beyond belief. He was so cocky it was vomit-inducing. Anyways, they were both talking to me, and i put my hand in my hoodie pocket and the asshole one was like what do you got in your pocket? and I was like "oh nothing" and he almost reached in my hoodie pocket but I pulled the pocket out before he could, then he moved my hoodie out of the way and was like "got anything in your pants pocket?" This is when my heart just dropped, I was like "uh no and I pretended to reach in my pocket and I pulled the pocket halfway out where I had all my shit, and then he just left me alone, and they told me to sit on the curb...At this point I am sweating it out like no other because I knew he was going to get the dog out of the car or something, and while I was sitting on the curb the one asshole cop was staring at me the whole time, so I couldn't reach in my pocket and hide the weed and shit. I thought I was totally fucked. Meanwhile the other cop is calling my MOM. I told him I was 18, and I don't know why he called my mom, he probably didn't believe me. So he hangs up with my mom and the asshole cop was like well is his mom proud of him? I was like wtf Im not 14, (I didnt say that, lol) so he comes to talk to me again and says that if he catches me up by the movies again just "hanging out to hang out" that he is going to arrest me for criminal tresspassing and disorderly conduct(wtf?) so I tell him yeah yeah and they finally leave and I about shit myself, I was so glad, and so I wait for my fucking mom to get there and she has to take me home, and she tells me the cop told her on the phone that he is gonna arrest me and charge me with disorderly conduct... I don't know what I would have done if that happened, I would have been so fucked for possession.

BUT on a lighter note, I went home and got baked as hell, and everything was/is good now :) I think I am gonna definitley be paranoid now that that happened. I hope no one else has to feel the feeling I felt. when a canine car pulled up. Be cautious :smoke:

2. If they found your coke and everything you would have been FUCKED

3. Holy shit man that would blow! I wouldnt have been to worried if i was in your position if i only had weed, but coke and pills, thatll get your ass rolled real quick. Your lucky you hadnt hit up that powder prior to the cops coming cuz you would have most likely blown your cover.

4. wow man, kudos for keeping your composure, more or less, for the whole time. I definitely would have snapped and gone off on them like a scorned woman. I bet they were just trying to provoke you so they could fuck you over if you reacted the way a man should when faced with such disrespect. Fuck the police. [​IMG]

5. Maybe you were just paranoid that they were doing that behind you and you snapped at him for no reason?

All the little junior high kids hang out at the movie theaters around here and they're always really immature so there are usually police cruising around. These kids have no lives. I would have done the same thing if you snapped at me when I was with my kids.

Some little druggy telling me I "could have fucking went around me"? You're lucky that dude's kids were there, he should have beat a little respect in to you.

6. #6 Leapfrog, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009

That's when all you had to do is say: "Yessss Sir and I apologize!"

And you would have won along the whole line.

Instead you risked a record for the rest of your life!

Kids these days I tell ya! :rolleyes:

On edit: You're lucky the dude spoke to the cops...'cos if I had kids and a wife and you'd had said that to me...typing up the rest wold be contrary to what is in my signature line.

7. this whole thread is silly you guys are silly

8. sorry O.P, this is all i read
    "Ok I had the worst experience so far with cops last night... I got a ride from a friend to the movie theater to meet some girls and all that, and later that night around 10:00 we were just hanging around the front of the movie theater, and I was sitting on the sidewalk and some douchebag walks up behind me as if im in his way or something (he could have easily walked around me) so he stood there for like at least 15 seconds, then i got up and said "you could have fucking went around me" not knowing he would here me but he did, and he was with his wife and a baby, so then about 30 minutes later I see a cop driving by, and the guy I said it too was talking to the cop car about 200 feet away from us, mind you I had a bag of weed, a little coke, and a shit load of pills on me. I forgot I had it all in my pocket. So the cop car pulls up to where im standing, gets out of his car and tells me to come to him, he takes me aside and starts asking me questions like did I tell a man to fuck off when he was with his wife and 2 kids,"

asking someone if they could of fucking walked around you is not enough reason for the cops to be called. and it deffinately dont give them probable cause to search, if you got searched.

sorry if i jumped ahead or anything.

9. The guy I said it to told the cops what I said. He didn't call them on me. and I don't know why a second car came up, he was just there to scare me I think. And no they didn't exactly search me, just asked if I had anything in my pockets.

Ok first off, don't call me a "little druggy" I sell drugs, I am not a fiend. and second, a 40 year old man is not going to beat the shit out of anyone, don't jump ahead of yourself. He obviously was a narc of some sort, and was to much of a goody guy to fight anyone anyway.

10. #10 TheNorthern, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009

Chuck Liddel is 40 years old.

Randy Couture is 45... I'm pretty sure both have kids and a wife.

Can you imagine if you told either of them to fuck off (which is all the guy probably heard anyways, surrounded by people..), infront of their families? He was probably standing with his back towards you anyways, maybe he wasen't trying to get around you.

You coulda got your assed kicked maan.

And yeah, shit, you woulda been fucked if those cops searched your pockets..

11. okay both you and that guy were at fault cause he couldn't take a hint and go away, but you did supercede his 1st ammendment(you can't use foul languge in an area where it is not expected to be such as the front of a movie but at a rap concert he couldnt have done the same thing with it all but thats not the point) you just cant go around swearing at people and not expect something like this to happen. The guy though obviously thought he was some sorta hero to his lil kids and his wife(egos who needs em?) also to those of you who want to say you would tan his hide just stop right there, cause you know that can be taken as a threat which is illegal in the U.S. oh and dont insult him cause thats just not cool.

12. not unfamiliar to power-abusing cops myself..

13. Fuck cops. That's my 2c.

14. wow i would of prob bricked my pants if that happened to me

15. Thank the lord before you go to bed tonight. I wish i was as lucky as you... Jesus, i cant believe you got away with that with a canine in the car... damn

Well, glad you got out okay :smoke:

16. Moral of the story... If you are going to make a rude remark, don't.

17. I doubt a 40 year old would have trouble beating a little crack head.
    How was he obviously a narc? He was obviously a guy with his kids that didn't like your attitude and did something about it. No one's fault but yours.

18. If you're going to write a fucking novel, PLEASE paragraph that shit up!

Its such a pain for your eyes to read that. Paragraph it next time?

19. im a chill dude so i wouldnt have cursed him out. but if what you said is true i can understand why u would curse at him cuz thats how some talk.

another thing: Fuck coke man dont sell it or take it i knew a guy who wrecked himself on coke.

20. Do you now know that its not too smart to walk around in public with a load of different drugs on you?

Things like this is why you have to be at least 18 to join this site

Not cool