*very urgent* help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chronik-Judge, Aug 28, 2006.

1. So 2 months and a week ago my friend was in toronto, we both live there but now he moved to austria 2 days before he left he planted 7 seeds, next day they were out of the ground.. i know basically where they are though i would have to look around quite abit. and its pretty far away I just want to know what are the chances i get bud? would plants have gotten to it? died from lack of rain? i don't know

2. it doesn't rain much in morocco / nepal / thailand either but some of the best weed in the world comes from there (well, used to)
    The soil is usually piss poor desert-like dust & they can't usually afford to buy canna nutes & super mega bloom shit!

U could be lucky! :smoking:

3. dood sup ... haha our plantz were prolly eaten by raccons or sumshit and if not i didnt separate the males frum the females they were too young for me to know whats what ....so youll prolly get seeds if you get anything ... yeah peace man ill visit t.o sometime and we'll blaze chronic

peace

4. A large % of all irrigated land in Morocco is given over to cannabis production. These people know their business, and it is big business.

5. agree with that m8 - but it's crime that the hills of nepal were mined to fk in the 90's.
    my sister works for an aid agency & spent a while there helping amputees who had just being trying to earn a living growing like they had for generations :/

That's why u don't see nepalese anymore - or afghani black etc.........

6. there is a chance but I would line some other shit up just in case you get there and the plants r males or dead, but I hope you get lucky bro. If you do go post what you find, I mean even if it is a dead stump post that shit. JOE>