Very Tiny PC Grow Box - Easy Ryders

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by cloudnine99, Mar 27, 2012.

1. thanks! yea hopefully she won't outgrow it haha. :eek:

2. She seems healthy but seems to be a little bit on the slow side.. esp for an easy ryder, any thoughts?? Decided to call her Scarlet. = )

Update w/ pics: Day 8 after sprouting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. I admire your grow man. I wanna start my own grow box so imma be keeping up wit your posts if thats ok?:smoke:

4. Thanks bro! You should def start your own grow box. It's really fun watching your own herbs grow! :smoke:

Definitely keep up dude, I'll be posting here whenever I have time to update my journal and for others to follow along if they want. :D

5. The first couple of weeks are slow, Once you hit around 20-25 days she will explode in growth.
    Be patient my friend shes doing ok :)

6. Hey cloud, she's looking good. She's a bit smaller than mine was at day 8, but she looks very healthy, and like dj said, as soon as they get some leaves to collect light they just start growing crazy fast. Good luck

Happy growing

7. True true. Patience is of virtue. Thanks for the input guys. And happy growing! Time to go light up some trainwreck. :smoke:

8. what happened?

9. Nice did u make that PC box urself or did u buy it online?

10. Any news about this? Thinking of building a PC grow box of the same height and size almost.