Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very surprised!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SP00NY, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I smoked for the first time since New Years today and I hit a grav bong for the first time, I normally smoke joints and occasionally blunts. I packed some Fire Purp in it just trying to get a buzz. I pay $20 a G so I probably packed in about $1, 1/20 of a gram, into the bowl and get one good hit off or it, it barley filled the bottom of the bowl. I got as high as I would have off of a .5 gram joint! I think I found my new favorite way of smoking:hello:

2. GB's get you ripped for sure.

3. Yea man g-bongs get you fucked up. I wish the first time I smoked had been out of one.

4. yeah they get you ripped for sure, same with lungs which is kinda the same thing but without water I think? but I may be wrong

Haven't hit one in a while, last time I did I was fucked and went to a retro bar on dance night haha.

Good times