Very strange seedling growth(pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dudewithedank, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hi guys.. just wanted a bit of advice on this.. these seeds cane from choice seed bank, Barney farm fem seeds..

It looks like a fan leaf has grown out of where the main cola would be growing.
    I don’t know if I should just leave it or should I cut the leaf off.. any help would be appreciated

from IMG_6839.JPG IMG_6839.JPG IMG_6839.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thicc

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think it'll either push those out of the way or a new site will emerge.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd just leave it alone. The two branch sites above the cotyledons should just take over giving you a double plant. But I have NEVER seen anything like that before and I put my first seed in the ground in the early 1970s! It is weird!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh cool so basically it’s an early topping.. guess that ones going to be a bit ahead of the others when I have to top them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. That's pretty cool........thanks for sharing that.

Side note: I bought 5 seeds from Barney's....first time from them..........and the genetics were TERRIBLE..........and now I see this wild thing.......I am NOT impressed with Barney's......jus sayin

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Those bottom leaves will be plucked off in next few weeks anyway. Don’t forget perlite when ya transplant.

8. Ive had great luck with barneys. Ive ran several of their strains and been impressed

9. You disagree that I bought 5 seeds and wasnt impressed with them??