Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very strange bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Southstar, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Hey I got this bud from a friend of mine. Its really wierd looking, smelling, and tasting. The smell is almost a dirty, earthy smell. It smells kinda mouldy too. The taste is like no bud ive ever had before.. But I dont really remember what it tastes like. It produces a really intense high each time ive smoked it, with like... two smallish bowls. really nice high too, im really productive.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone has had anything like this before.

Heres a picture.. if I can figure out how to post it hahah ;)

[​IMG]

2. What you have there is not marijuana my friend.

3. What the hell dude. Looks like some super stem dank..

4. @cold Haha yes it is. He smokes alot, and so do I.

5. Looks like a combo of weed and octopus.

6. Its really broken up because this is the last of what I have after many uses :p

When I first got it, it was more in bigger nugs.

7. lol, i was just fucking with him. I wanted to instill fear in his eyes. :mad::eek::smoking:

8. Lol maybe its salvia?

9. it looks like some really airy sativa bud.

my buddies dad grows shit that looks like that and it looks like shit at first but you smoke it and your just like fuckkkkkk. I call it hippie weed. after i smoked that weed i learned not to judge weed by its looks.

10. Jay,

I wish it was salvia. No... The salvia was in the other container. ;)

11. it looks like some outdoor that i had once upon a time, that i had to pick a lil too early because some moochers were pinching off my biggest nugz:mad:
    i thought it wouldnt be worth too much but it produced a very nice high where i would always want to do something (longboard, guitar, even homework)
    so i think what it might be is that bud u have there was picked a tad too early

12. haha alright, thanks for the help

13. :smoking:

14. I see buds!...yea bro youre good for sure...whoever grew it just didnt want to trim it I guess

15. Looks like very poorly clipped bud to me, my friend.

16. Yeah I'm pretty sure that is indeed bud, but the grower didn't bother to clip the stems off or trim the leaves during the process...

17. My good friend that is what we like to call schawg

18. Nah I don't think so. This shit gets me higher than usual, with less. And it lasts muchhhhh longer. :)

19. its called "weed" you smoke it..who fucking cares what it looks like? if your out to get stoned be happy you got weed to smoke

beggers cant be choosers.

20. good. i was thinkin dude, thats most definitely bud. what the fuck?