VERY strange... -_-

Discussion in 'General' started by OOTROLLOO, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I was over at a close friend's place doing some drinking and I just got home maybe an hour or two ago (roughly 1 AM).
    I stayed outside a while to play with the new kitties and my 2 dogs.
    While playing with the dogs I saw a vehicle pull up on the tar from the south to the stop sign.

(I live on a farm acreage a half mile north of a little town of about 80 people out in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. A highway runs east and west with no stop sign going those directions at the intersection and the road heading north of the intersection is gravel.)

The vehicle pulled up to the stop sign and I noticed it's brights flick on and off very briefly. Then it just sat there for like 2-3 minutes before taking off like a bat out of hell towards the west.

I instantly had the gut feeling that someone had just been on my yard and that the vehicle had picked them up.

Almost instinctively, I began to run to that corner of the property and my dogs went on ahead of me, splitting of in two different paths once they reached the tall grass near the ditch. One of the dogs came back to me after reaching the very corner and pawed at my leg like she does when she wants something. I asked her "what is it girl?" and she turned around and sniffed her way back to the ditch and was sniffing all around the ditch right in the corner of my property, right next to the intersection.

What do you blades think? Fishy as fuck? Or am I just being paranoid?

2. There was obviously a dead body in that ditch and a man just picked it up for his own sexual pleasure.

3. Fishy as fuck and definitely something that would make me go "what the fuck man" but then later I would find out that it was something completely boring and mundane because that's how these things tend to go. :p 

4. Sounds strange. I'd keep an eye on your property.

5. XD LMAO. This actually made me think of something.
    I read your post, then thought: well that would be a terrible place to dispose of a body because the ditch is all mowed along the highway. But the ditch along the gravel road isn't mowed because that's where all the asparagus grows and that ditch gets picked through fairly frequently so even there would be a bad spot.
    Then I thought that maybe it was some poor people or illegals out for a late night asparagus raid.  :confused_2:

6. Maybe they were picking asparagus to trade for drugs. The struggle is real man.

7. Did it lead to rock bottom

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No no no. They stuffed the dead body with asperagus, and then had sex with it.

9. Hmmm you may be on to something.

10. Set up a trail camera near the area and see what comes.

11. Make sure it's infrared and not flash though