Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

very specific/random paranoia/panic attack question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oilpit, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ok, so I have this friend (and no, I don't mean me, it's actually a friend) that is affected very strangely by weed...

He calls it "time skipping" and basically what happens is he will be high just like any other person but about once every hour or so he start to totally melt down, talk gibberish and take huge gasps of breath for about 5-10 seconds. He doesn't realize he's doing it and when he snaps out of it his memory of the events up until he freaks out are all in fast motion (like a VCR fast forwarding). He's smoked with me many times and I usually just ignore it but it's REALLY freakin' weird

Just wondering if there are any general cures for panic attacks like these, I really like smoking with him but it's getting old fast...

2. maybe its the strand? or he needs to drnk some water

3. It sounds like he's just really high.
    I remember shit like that, where I would sit down and all the sudden it was 4 hours later. He's just describing it in a trippy way.

That or he has some mental problems that are aggravated by cannabis (schizophrenia or something, but pretty unlikely).
    Babble babble.

4. It's the low fps high. And he just can't handle it. Have him smoke less and tell him to stop trying to be cool acting like he's tripping on acid.

5. He might just be too high? I remember when I OD'd on brownies. I literally heard things twice in a row.

6. Hey this is the friend here,

I can't explain time skipping but it dosen't always come in the form that oilpit describes. The freak out only happens to that extent when I have pot brownies, I will be completely fine for a while but then the panic attacks start happening.

Besides that when I just smoke regularly, I still experience time skips, but I don't freak out as far as I can tell.

And yeah I have tried to explain time skips to many people and no one can really understand. People think its something like memory loss or I'm not used to it, but I've smoked enough now that I can tell that its not really normal. compared to other people anyway. I have no problem with it, its just kinda strange I guess.

and also im pretty sure I freak out when eating brownies because I did "OD" (I had WAY too much) last summer.

also also I am not schizophrenic so there goes that idea...