very small, very cheap, ScrOG grow diary

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jetski, Jan 1, 2013.

1. lol I would imagine it was the same day, but glad to see you have got it sorted

2. I love pics like a fat kid loves cake. Lol when will you be changing light cycles. If this turns out good i might copy and paste with auto flowers. While i bonsai a mother. If you havent changed it its 6+hrs gmt i think but im high. How do i give rep

3. Pics? when are these happening =) Can't wait.

agree with you MJMama, I am the same way. Here I am out with the kids and I am using the app to catch up from the day I took off from the Forum... So much catching up to do from a single day away lol.

4. bit of a disaster fellas, long story short, there was a major security breech which resulted in me getting rid of all plants. I'm gutted. I'll still come on here to join in a few arguments and such lol, but I won't be growing anything for the foreseeable future

5. Oh no what a bummer!

6. That really sucks man and right when you were about to harvest too. Sorry about security breech and I hope everything is ok on your end.

7. Damn that sucks, I always enjoy watching interesting grows that down't follow the norm.

I think one of the worst things about the cannabis growing community is it's opposition to innovation. They are very quick to say something won't work and why reinvent the wheel when we have proven ways.

I'm not saying your experiment is the next step in cannabis growing, I'm just making a point.

8. That's shitty dude. The amount of controversy had me intrigued as to who would be right haha. I understand if you don't want to get into the details but if you don't have any objections I'd like to hear what happened? Hopefully it wasn't police intervention.

9. Care to explain what happened? I was really looking forward to seeing the results.

10. Damn jet that sucks. This was hands down my favorite journal

11. that sucks man