Very Small Storage Room ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vancouvercanuck, May 31, 2013.

1. I've got a storage room. Its about 4.5 feet by 3 feet. It has 1 electrical outlet and 1 lighting fixture up on the ceiling. How doable would a small grow here be? Say 2-3 plants??

Ventilation would be an issue, also its right by my front door which is next to the hallway, staircase, elevator so noise would be a problem with the other tenants. Thoughts? Thanks in advance

2. leds if you got the cash whsts the budget or cfls stay fairly cool or t5: lighting
    few fans you can get almost silent fans and carbon filters to stelth it but we need buget

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks for the reply. My budget it not really an issue I can afford good equipment. My choices for lighting are LEDs, CFLs, or T5?

How many plants could I do?
    What kind of lights should I buy? 100w? As I said being discrete with quiet equipment is a big issue.

Silent fans, how many? And a silent charcoal filter.

I'm also concerned about these smart meters they've got here. Not sure if I should be over a few plants.. but i've heard they can detect what type of electrical equipment you're running in your home.

4. TTT

Had a few more questions on the last post. Anyone able to provide more info?