Very Small Indoor project (beginner)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by J3SUS, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Hi im new to this allthough I have done plently of research, i have a 2' by 3' closet about 4' high , jsut to start i only really want to grow one plant, i have germianted seeds they are around 10cm(4") tall now, and My point is i dont want huge plants im only looknig to grow one or maybe 2 of the 4 seeds through to flowering, (see how many ladies i get!) and i dont really want to get more than 2 foot of height per plant id rahter keep it well down. im on low budget EVERYTHING especially light power. i have a fan curculating air (strong stems) and 2 x 2 foot flourescents (14w) each hanging, in 2 rows. im on a 24 hour cycle (2 weeks after planting). Id like to know whats the lowest amount of light im going to be able to flower 1 plant of such a small size on. and any tips on increasing bud size/density?

help would be much appreciated, lewis

2. 80watts min !

More light !

With a space of 6sqft you would really want atleast a 250watt hps. A mate of mine runs a 400watt hps in that size space, he's got 8ft of height though.
    You can do it with just cfl's, i grew 2 white widows 1ft high under 180watts of cfl's and the budded fine.
    Peace:smoking:

3. ok! i thoguht as much! ive got 2 energy saving bulbs lying around 20w each, 1200 lumens each too apparently. ill add them to the concoction and see what happens! thanks alot

4. Since the plant is small, try and keep adding more light when you can!
    Make sure your lights are only 2 inch away from the top of plant, and read up on lst;)