Very Slow Growth!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Sounds like a bit too much on the nutes too early.They don't need much at all for water or nutes at first.The veins staying green is called chlorosis and can be caused by several things among them magnesium or iron deficiency but since you are using an enhanced soil that has lots of trace minerals i would say it was too much nute for such a young plant.If it keeps turning yellow try a solution of tobacco and water.I'm not sure how it does it but it puts the chlorophyll back in the leaves.I never tried the tobacco on such a small plant though and it may be too much for it so on second thought it may not be a good idea to give it anything but light right now.The last time I had a plant with a similar problem it pulled right out of it as soon as I turned it on to bud but you have a way to go with this one before you get to that point.Don't give it any more water though until its completely dried out then give it a good soak again and then wait until bone dry again before you water again.When it starts to come out of it give it a light dose of some 10-30-20 to enhance root growth then switch to an all purpose fert like 20-20-20 for the veg cycle then go back to 10-30-20 for bud.The 1-3-2 ratio is perfectly balanced for the bud cycle so try to use something close.I use peter's professional nutes(called Jack's Classic now)as they are the best chemical salt based nutes out there and won't burn your plants.

2. Fresh soil? Not rerun?

hopefully he remembers 7 years ago..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your roots may be to cold try watering with warm water

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app