???Very slow growth???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Spuds'n'Buds, May 11, 2007.

1. So this is my first grow and I've done tons of research preparing for it and I can't find anything that answers this problem. See my plant is 8 days old and at first I thought it was just slow but I sprung up to its current hieght which is about 2-3 inches and now its stopped and it only has those 2 first little leafs and the first 2 little tiny leafs inside and they haven't moved. For the past four days it hasn't grown at all. I have plenty of light,and no leaks. How much should I water? I've read you check by putting your finger about an inch deep and if it still damp to wait a little while but can't find how much to water my pot is 2 gallons if that matters. i think im gonna take a picture every week or so to see if its just slight growth that i cant notice or just no growth. Im hoping its just a slow strain which i'm guessing it is because I got it from a bag of sativa. But no one I know has had this slow of growth even with a sativa.

2. You probably shouldn't start a seedling in a 2 gallon pot.

3. pH swings, lighting, watering schedules, several things can cause slow growth. It's most likely that your pH is too low.

4. or too high ,the ph i meen ,my tap water always needs to be phed down so if you are using tap water check the ph and allow the chlorine to evaporate for at least 24 hours