Very Slow growth with autos?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by ralphmalph, Apr 10, 2015.

1. These guys are around two weeks old. Sprouted on 3_20. Water every 3 or 4 days. Growing in coco coir. Started ppm at 70 and have gone to 150ppm. I raise it every water. Ph 5.8-6.2 Using a meter for soil to see if coco needs watering. The ones in the beer cups.

Black cream auto flower
    Any ideas.? uploadfromtaptalk1428631873787.jpg

2. Try feeding them with 1/4 veg nutes, or you can try something like Canna rhizotonic or/and Canna Start. Remember coco has no nutritional value so the seedlings only have access to what was in that tiny seed pod. They may have used that nutrition up. I noticed you said you are at 150 ppm but not sure if that's from nutes. If you have gave used nutes then maybe they are stunted. Autos are very susceptible to stunting, usually after being transplanted, you should always try and sprout them in the the pot you will take them to harvest in. Hope thats some help to you bubbg

3. Also try a 18on 6off light cycle with 2 x 23w cfl's, one 2700k one 6500k , sometimes too much light on seedlings isn't the best.

4. In my opinion. They all grow at different paces but what I noticed is that autos roots grow fast. I am growing an auto now in coco. And killed a few due to underwatering and heat. Maybe you should transplant those right away. Try easing of the NUtes for a while, see if it changes. Good luck