Very slow flowering growth , need help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Andyrew222, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I have (from what i can assume is , ) a black cherry soda plant that i grew from a seed in an eighth i got from my local dispensary. I vegged it for 2 and a half months under 5 cfls white pistol preflowers were present already when i flipped to flowering February 30th under 7 2700k cfls and 1 6500k cfl , so its at about 6 weeks being the 18th today . She was a damn rocket through veg and flowering started vigourously then seemed to halt , i feed 8 ml floranova bloom into soil, along with 2ml mammoth P , 15-30 ml sugaree , always ph measure , usually about once a week , i have taken a step already as i flushed her with 14 gallons of ro water and i moved her outside just yesterday because where i live is perfect temps right now and light hours are same as her schedule , flushed because i read up about salt buildup causing nute lockout and halting growth . Any advice or of i just need to be more patient let me know, thanks a lot

Attached Files:

2. How many watts do you have on them in flower?

3. She's desperate for light.

CFLs may do good in veg, but flowering plants
    require more light than CFLs can provide.

Get a decent LED or HID for flower.
    Otherwise all you'll have is light wispy
    buds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Agreed.

5. Appreciated, i assumed and ill let her finish under the sun i think . Thanks a lot amigos

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Anytime! They look really good though!

• Like Like x 1
  7. First plant ive ever grown only seed ive ever tried to sprout so happy with the fact it was even female . Do you know if its alright to take a clone this late in flower??, or should i do a gentle harvest , reveg and take a clone from that?

8. Start it out in the shade and slowely move it to full sun

• Like Like x 1