Very simple question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greengapery, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Can anyone recommend something to partition a room with?

Tarp, sheet, what's easy and good to use? What do you use?

2. first thing that comes to mind...with me...is cardboard....go to ur local art store and buy some rigid cardboard...and tape....duct tape... i use it for everything ....even hanging lights :D.....long story..

but yeah...it light proof...its strong enough and itll get the job done for cheap

3. Anything that is lightproof will work.

Cardboard can work, just keep it well away from any lights or heat sources.

You could build out a frame with 2x4s and put up some wallboard. Plywood works well. Both of those options are sturdy.

Another popular material is black+white poly, with the white side facing in to the grow space.

4. The doubled white/black poly is also great on a wood frame if its not too big.Its not too expensive,strong,light PROOF,reflective and resists fungus and mildew on the black side if next to a wall.And it can be taken down in minutes if needed.

5. Yes, thanks ocitown, I was thinking of b+w poly working well on a frame of some kind to hold up better. Even 2x2s would give it more structure, brace it and it really becomes a light-duty wall.

6. Frame 2x2s w/screws and make panels w/stretched b&w poly as strong,light,temp or perm,mobile cheap and easy to move out or break down. The B&W poly was your idea toasty.:D