Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very sick, and need to smoke my hash without tobacco. Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MathiasKrewz420, Dec 29, 2012.

1. You can put the hash on the end of a metal thumbtack and then cut the bottom off a water bottle. Light the hash up until its burning, wait 10 seconds, blow it out, and put the bottle over top to collect the smoke.

It's not efficient, but it works.

2. smoke good, then smoke better

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQRyfUmF1mY]Smoking Hash Under a Cup - YouTube[/ame]

4. In terms of actual potency, theres going to be more THC per gram in a high quality concentrate than pressed hashish.

You might feel more buzzed from the hash, but you'd find if you just tried pressed kief from a dispensary, its the same thing.

Its all down to preference.

5. I don't see how it would get me more buzzed if it had less THC than something that got me less high in higher volumes. I know that hash is opiated sometimes, but mine isn't. But again, I would never pay ten dollars again for a gram of any dispensary concentrate. I can't believe I was paying ten bucks for just a gram of that stuff when I get a little bit over two grams of hash here for the currency equivalent of about thirteen dollars.

6. just get a small coke bottle, cut a whole in the bottom, get a plate or something and burn the hash on the plate, burn it until it lights on fire, (dont let it burn too long) and then blow the flames out, then put the coke bottle over the hash, let the hash smoke fill itselfs in the bottle and then inhale like a normal bong

7. The difference in high between a concentrate and hashish comes from the extraction method for oils.

Concentrates are often made to isolate certain cannabinoid or terpene profiles for specific medical use, so while you may be getting more active THC and cannabanoids than you would from hashish, the high will often be much clearer, so you'll feel "less buzzed" in a way.

Both hashish and oil have their place, but you can't really compare the two as equivalent. Different uses.

A medical patient used to high-quality concentrates would need to smoke a lot more hashish to get a full dose.

8. Ah, well I honestly never used my medical card for real medicinal purposes. I have diabetes but weed really doesn't do anything helpful for diabetics. Get hungry, eat, need more insulin. If anything, diabetics shouldn't smoke haha but whatever. So I was talking strictly buzz. Not the medical benefits of potency of the doses. I'm talking how high you are after taking one hit. Maybe if I actually needed it for medicinal purposes, I would appreciate concentrates more. However, I've never tried rolling a concentrate. Have you? If so, how is it?

9. Umm...I doubt your morrocan hash has anything on the concentrates I purchase. I was in SD and your prices are marked up around 30-50% higher then the prices farther north. We aint all living SD rich brah but I would bet a lot of money that our concentrates are far superior to European laced trash hash.

10. Some of the europe/asian hash is hte best hash around, and only a very small percentage is laced or mixed with other stuff, like anywhere depends on your source

Had the opportunity a few years back to smoke Pakistani hash and black Afghani hash, some of the best stuff I've ever smoked, especially the Afghan hash. I swore up and down that stuff was laced, but I was only SUPER RIPPED the first time, after that I still got pretty dang high but I guess I didn't trip out like the first time.

They did the same thing over there, little hash ball heated and mixed with loose tobacco, then re-filled in a cig or other type of papers. I tried a few times without tobacco but its hard to concentrate the smoke with hot knives

if you've made pieces in the past you should be able to be creative enough to make something work

the hot smoke will still irritate your throat like a bitch, try making it filter through water first

11. Did you not read the post? I lived in San Diego for seventeen years. And have you been to Europe or tried the hash here? PLEASE tell me you have. If not, you need to go google the definition of ignorance. Because if you haven't smoked European hash in Europe, you're talking about something that you know absolutely nothing about. Denmark is known for having one of the best hash markets in the entire WORLD. You sound like one of those dabheads I would see at the dispensaries that would lecture me if they saw me buying nugs like "HAHA, dude you're obviously new to smoking, that's gay. Dabs all day 420 dab it fag."

This thread was not a "hey, come tell me how good concentrates are and talk shit to me." thread.
    It was a thread asking for help because I am sick.
    If your concentrates are so good, how is it that you even have the anger left to say such negative things without any prior knowledge whatsoever? If concentrates are your cup of tea, right on. But I've smoked concentrates just as good, if not better, than the ones you smoke. And I can guarantee you that the hashish I buy (which you have no room to talk about seeing as you have not tried it) gives a stronger high after consuming less. Please do not respond unless you are responding with a solution, or respectfully answering any question I may have accidentally asked you. I did not ask for anything along the lines of what you said, and I am still not asking for it now.

And just another thing.... Where the hell did you buy marked up concentrates in San Diego? I've never seen a single dispensary with a concentrate that was more than fifteen dollars a gram anywhere in San Diego County. Ever.

12. Thank you!
    Where were you able to try the Pakistani hash?

13. hope you get better soon

14. Thank you! It's getting better slowly.

15. haha, as simple as it sounds, Pakistan

found a guy after a little while that was Afghani but worked in a big city in pakistan, and he was going back to visit family and asked if I wanted anything

he was surprised when I told him to bring me back hash, I guess he was thinking I would ask for fabric or a carpet or something

he delivered though, and it was great hash

16. Awesome. How much did you pick up?

17. Stopped reading half way through but try knife hits. YouTube it

18. [quote name='"*c0rrupt"']You can put the hash on the end of a metal thumbtack and then cut the bottom off a water bottle. Light the hash up until its burning, wait 10 seconds, blow it out, and put the bottle over top to collect the smoke.

It's not efficient, but it works.[/quote]

Oh yeah I learned about this not to long ago. It caught on quick and everyone in my house was doing it for a while. I use a glass instead and let it fill up, once its filled I put a straw under the edge and just inhale. Works nicely

19. Is it supposed to milk way up? Cause I've been trying and it's been extremely inefficient. I did it with a glass and a straw too.