very selfish thought

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honestly, i would have to do a seriously massive dose of heroin to OD, u gotta realize that i dont even stay high, i get a rush then it fades away somehow, doesnt make any sense, and alot of times i cant even suckup all the dope water into 1 needle so i save whats left for a lil later

n like i said, my neighbor buys 95% of my dope by him givin me the money to get it for him.. so its not like i'm reduced to robbing people to get high

its not really even ruining my life or anything, its more of like a character flaw really

i mean i'm definitely a heroin addict by definition, but not your stereotype addict who'll do anything to get high u know? i'm still a good person for the most part, i dont fuck people over cuz of my own problems

but anyway, this thread isnt about heroin, so......

2. #42 Sam_Spade, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    Just out of curiosity; how many people in this thread have actually seen somebody killed in front of them? Been shot at? Seen your friends literally blown to pieces?

There is nothing about PSTD that makes you a "pussy". Your hippocampus actually becomes physically damaged when you experience some of these things.

3. #43 negligent, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    i've never seen anyone murdered.. but i've seen 3 people die in my presence.. one was my grandma when i was a little kid, had a massive heart attack and died on the spot.. n the other ones i dont really wanna go into detail on, not cuz it bothers me, but just what happened would really have people givin me shit about quitting dope, i'll just say they were both friends i knew for quite a few years, and they were both OD's, then again i've OD'd myself a few times so death from OD's isnt really a deterrant to me

n i'm sure theres a few people on here who grewup in gang area's that have seen people shot or been shot/shot at themselves, or at least u'd think that with some of the gangstar's on here

maybe KSR seen it, i remember he made a thread about how detroit is the murder capital like it was cool or somethin, n i know he knows a few killers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.