Very scary high experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jun 14, 2009.

1. One night I smoked up 2 bowls of some great stuff. I light up my mini bong and after a few hits I start hearing a scary ass noise. The bong I was smoking out of started getting really really loud , and I was freaking out coz I thought I was sucking extremely hard . Then when I stopped, the bubbling noise started to echoe louder and louder around the room I was In , and sounded so real. It was like as if a ghost was smoking a massive bong inside of my head, and the noise carried on for a few minutes before it stopped. Then I decided to take another hit, but when I sucked on the bong, even very slowly , it felt like I was sucking out all the water coz it was so loud lol.

This was a scary but awesome experience for me, I kinda actually want it to happen again to me lol.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this ??

2. That's good bud telling you "great job!"

3. I smoked some really good weed once when I was outside, my friends were talking about Muck Sticky and I slowly stopped hearing them and started hearing the birds chirp really loud and started hearing a whistling noise. It was pretty cool.

4. Well like 2 months ago we were outside smokin a blunt and all of a sudden 2 suv's come rushing into the drive way and 7 dudes jumped out and 2 had pistols,

so we ran inside fast as hell and my older cousin grabbed the K and went outside and told them to leave, they left and cops showed up and raided the house the next morning,

I was high during all of this lol craziest days of my life

5. Yah dude, I feel ya one time some hoods rolled thru with there mac10s bout 50 and I just went inside and got the paintball gun and that got scurred right quick, You with me plurr money?