Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very scary experience last night, please help??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hammer720, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend got an offer from his sketchy ex-girlfriend which I never trusted to begin with. She said she had some really good weed, she called it cotton candy. When we got it I took some out of the bag to smell it and analyze it. The weed smelled NOTHING like marijuana, it smelled just like cotton candy that you'd get at a zoo or something. I guess at the time I didn't think much of it, but there were also red shavings of something, maybe a plant of some sort. It looked red and black but mostly red. I added that to my one, and only hit. I took one hit and immediately felt the effects of the marijuana, I was only completely conscious for what felt to me about 3 minutes, and then something more happened which was definitely not a marijuana high. Then my friends told me that I slammed my head into my wall and collapsed onto my computer desk and then fell to the ground. I was lying there with a blank white stare on my face. I know for a fact I forgot how to breathe. All my friends told me what that I was lying on the ground staring at them blankly. I would mumble and try to speak but I was unsuccessful, and I couldn't move my body. I know this because after I lost consciousness, I started falling into a terrible downward spiral, not in my body, but spiritually of some sort. All I could see was a mixture of all colors which appeared as different shades of white, circling as I fell down. And I could feel huge shocks of pain every few minutes(this experience felt like hours but was only about 20 minutes of real-time) when I was in this state. These shocks of pain were me moving my head forward as if I was about to puke, my friends can confirm that that was the only thing I was doing other than laying with a blank and pale stare. I drifted from this terrible, most painful feeling I have ever felt in my whole life that felt like HOURS, and then back into reality where my friends were staring at me but I couldn't move or speak at all. I didn't even know who they were, and I was wondering what their names were. After what felt like hours I woke up in my moms bed with a washcloth on my head. My friends didn't know what else to do and they said I was going very pale. Luckily my Mom is not so much of a hardass, and she is a nurse so she handled me best she could. After waking up, everything still felt unreal. After what felt like another HOUR I then threw up everything that was in my stomach. It was the worst experience I have ever been through, and I want to know what drug could have possibly been in this weed. Also, I'm wondering if anyone has had any similar experiences to mine? Thanks :hide:

2. Probably spice or some synthetic shit

3. Your description of the drug's appearance doesn't seem like anything I know. However, your strange trip/high sounds like a salvia [sorry for mentioning a forbidden word] trip.

4. Yeah it's def. some synthetic shit. I've seen some stuff with that same descript that looks like bud and smells like cotton candy. That shits bad for you, don't trust that girl again you could have died..

5. Now that's crazy

6. Yeah I definitely felt multiple near death experiences, it was the worst. I'm still kind of traumatized by it. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

7. Glad your ok

8. Whoa. Did you friends have the same effect? Or did they try it at all?

9. After the whole experience I had which felt like hours but was really about 40 minutes, I told them not to do it. Kind of late but luckily they were smart enough to stay away from it after they saw what happened to me.

10. ...wow...I think you just had...some of that....adrenochrome.

11. I wouldn't have been so willing to smoke it whoever brought it should have smoked it first if there was red shit in it but it might just be really potent spice or something there are too many possibility what it could be laced with (also could have been Raid)

12. i want what hes smoking.

13. u should like, say you were mentally scarred for life and sue her for a million dollars :)

14. does your friend still have it? try getting some pics up

15. salvia, shit will fuck your mind up for a solid 20 mins. never touching it again. made me AND my friend both think that we permanently fucked ourselves after we hit it. Like it makes you think you will never be the same again.

16. how strong was yours ? whn i did it i had fun lol

17. I think it was 25x, idk man the whole first 5 min trip was funny and stuff but then I guess I must have started to think when is it gonna end and I got all hot and had to take my shirt off and shit, really weird feeling, I went and laid down forcing myself to sleep because that was the only thing I knew would fix it, sleeping and waking back up. I couldnt sleep though but it wore off about 25 mins later, same experience happened to my friend 3 weeks later when he tried it for the 1st time. I think its funny how its legal yet weed isn't.

18. ooh i had 10x , and ya salvia is bit more of a "drug" than weed like the effects are strongerish but i much prefer weed

19. Shut your mouth. salvia is a wonderful plant. granted, it scares the fuck outta me but i love plants. especially plants i can smoke...

20. me or the other guy? because i was kinda defending it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.